Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Why we use of Pirates Bay Proxies

Pirate Bay proxy sites are used for accessing the blocked websites. These websites are the replica of the original websites. We mentioned the best Pirate Bay Proxy sites of 2020 here.

Read More:
    Pirate Bay Proxy List for 2020

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you, this is a handy proxy feature. How long have you been using proxies, and for what?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've been using proxies since 2015, mainly for online communication and work to bypass blocked resources. Most often, I used anonymiser https://proxyfan.com/storm-proxies-review/. And I consider proxies a critical tool in many cases. For example, when you need to bypass restrictions imposed by your ISP. Or in order not to reveal my actual email when registering at various services. And now it is also possible to use proxies in social networks. First, it is security. Today, the Internet is constantly being invaded by different types of viruses, which exploit vulnerabilities in network protocols or break data integrity.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the information.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Proxy has enormous importance in nowadays computer systems. For instance, I am using the rotating proxies. The last time I used a web crawler was when I forgot my old passwords. For restoring them, I collected all the data using the proxy. In this way, I was able to restore my data. So those of you who are skeptical about the proxy system, I suggest you re-examine your perspective. And in case someone is interested in chatting about this subject, feel free to text me. Wish you guys a wonderful day.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If by “anonymous" you mean without a domain name, any vps with a webserver can be configured as a buy proxy server and as such configured to just respond to the ip address. But that's the only level of anonymity you can achieve with it. If you are worried about unauthorized use, password protect it.

Remove Ads

Ads