Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ezas

Thread: Finding a (complete) list of the apps you've installed.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Finding a (complete) list of the apps you've installed.

If you have installed, and uninstalled a LOT of apps like me, then you are not going to find it, but read on to find out to find what lists you can get.

Some of you might have seen my thread where I accidentally formatted my SD card and lost my backups. I also used an app called App List Backup, but that too was formatted over. Data is not an issue EVERYTHING I care about is on Google, or my computer (Music mainly).

Anyway if you followed that thread you know that I was concerned with finding my paid apps (at least) again. It isn't just the paid apps, I've gone though many-many apps to find the ones I like and would like to not have to find them again.

Normally you find your purchased app under my Apps in the Google Play app but mine are not listed there and apparently this is a known issue that is being investigated by Google according to the help page. From there I went to the Google Play website and was glad to see a list of Apps starting with the letter 'A' but in my case the list only went up to the letter 'H'. The website only lists 240 apps. Sigh

Tonight as I was poking around I found another listing of my apps way at the bottom of the Google Play page for My Apps under the link My order and Device. This listing was also only 240 apps long but it was listed by date with the newest apps 1st. In my case that goes back to December 2010. So I don't have everything but I do have a list of the past year+ or so of apps I've installed.

I thought I would pass this along for anyone who might be looking to find a list(s) of the apps they have installed, beyond what is listed under My Apps on your device.
    Mujibar likes this.
    Samsung Fascinate ED05: WiFi only Media player

Samsung Charge EP4P - Infinity ROM/EP4D Radio
    Galaxy Tab 7 Plus - Wifi only - No Verizon bloatware

Confusing people one post at a time

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads