Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

[FREE] Android Contacts Sync

Android Contacts Sync

Backuptrans Contacts Sync lets you backup and restore Contacts on Android for free. Just a few clicks to have all your Contacts saved on a vCard file.

Backuptrans Contacts Sync also provides a connection assistant for your Android and Backuptrans software such as Android Contacts to iPhone Transfer, iPhone Contacts to Android Transfer and Android Contacts Backup & Restore etc on computer. With this connection assistant, Backuptrans software will help you easily manage Android Contacts or transfer Contacts between Android and iPhone directly on computer.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.contactssync

2. Ads

kou
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing. If you want to know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Galaxy smartphone or other Android device, I would like to share my experience with you. Here is what I do to sync my contacts via Gmail.
    Go to Settings > iCloud > Contacts > Log in your iCloud on computer and then tag on contact > Select all contact > Choose "Export vCard" to download the contacts > Navigate to gmail.com > Contacts > Click on "Import" button and then select the VCF file.
    I also think using a reliable and safe phone transfer app is a good way to switch data between iPhone and Android phone.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for your sharing. As the Android and iPhone are running on two different operating systems, it is a little difficult to transfer data between these two devices. This thread helps me a lot. If you try to backup and transfer contacts from Android to iPhone or any other Android model phone, you can try the Contacts Sync tool or the Phone Transfer tool. Thanks again.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you very much for sharing.

ซ่อมไอโฟน รับซ่อมทุกอาการ ประสบการณ์มากกว่า 9 ปี รับประกันหลังการ ซ่อมไอโฟน นาน 3 เดือน พร้อมของแถม และโปรโมชั่น ฟรีค่าน้ำมัน 100 บาท สำหรับลูกค้าที่เดินทางไกลมากกว่า 10 กม.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    With android data transfer, you can easily and quickly back up everything on your Android, such as photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call history, apps, calendar, etc. With a simple click, you can recover all deleted data files.
    how to transfer contacts from android to computer
    Last edited by bente11; 02-05-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you for sharing. Trusted and secure is a great way to switch between iPhone and Android phone.

g-clubonline

Remove Ads

Ads