Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

[Ask] Sync contacts with Facebook Lite

I've just installed latest fb lite apk on my Galaxy A3 with Lollipop and no root. It satisfies all my necessities except for one: the contacts sync, which is present in the full version of Facebook. I've thought of not uninstalling the full version, but instead using greenify to prevent it from running in the background, so that I can open it sometimes and get contacts to sync, but I wish there was a better solution.

I could not find any specific app to sync contacts because of the restrictions of the new Facebook APIs (in order for them to work properly I should ask all my friends to manually grant permission).

How could I sync my Facebook contacts having just the Lite version of the app running in the background?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Windows Vista Download – Free All Versions ISO DVD

freeappstorepc is the single place for Windows Vista iso Download. We give different Windows Vista ISO documents (Copy of DVD). You won't discover official Vista DVD anyplace on the web. Since Microsoft never sold Windows Vista on the internet. Once in a while, you will find a boxed duplicate of Windows Vista anymore.

You needn't bother with the first Windows Vista DVD or recuperation plate. You can introduce Windows Vista from USB s

treak drive. For this, you have to download an ISO picture and put in on the USB. Introduce and dynamic with your real item key.

Where Can I Download Windows Vista establishment records?

Every one of the releases of Vista is accessible on freeappstorepc for nothing download. These are perfect (without malware) untouched ISO documents in both 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) rendition. Secure and route quicker than deluge download. These materials aren't accessible on some other site including freeapppc.

Remove Ads

Ads