Immediately upon accepting a firmware upgrade on Monday morning, I have been several new problems.
1. My phone now pesters me with constant notifications that I am Roaming - (I am always roaming because coverage is poor).
However, my plan is unlimited roaming so I don't care. Either way, I want to stop the Roaming notifications that have been indroduced with the upgrade.
Other problems introduced by the firmware upgrade include:
1. Music playlists were deleted
2. Speed dial contacts no longer function
3. Wi-Fi does not connect at home anymore (older router but worked great before - solved with a new router at home)
4. Several new unwanted apps added – I would like to remove them - they seem intrusive
5. Received an adware notification for a brewpub in a small town which I'd looked-up for GPS directions over a month ago.