Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

HELP Phone wont boot past Verizon Wireless

I was trying to uninstall an app but seemed like it was taking longer than usual to uninstall and my phone was about to die so I plugged in the charger and soon as I did I got the message cannot charge temperature to high or to low. So I took out the battery and put it back in and restarted phone and still stuck at verizon wireless screen.
    I am running that latest stock 2.2.2 firmware. Can I reload the latest firmware with odin and start all over again. If so what is the latest stock firmware links. Thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    aardvark502
    I don't have a computer right now I'm sure someone else will post the links but I once had a problem like this and Odin saved my butt

Tapped that CM7 Style
    I Don't Always Wipe Data
    But When I Do
    I Never have Problems

I'm a Tank

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Check the second to last post in this thread. I just posted links to the stuff you need for another person. Either of these options will work for you as well. You might leave the battery out a full 10 minutes and let the phone reset and cool off before you do that to see if it makes any difference.

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    Paul_gyver
    This [HOW TO] Return to Stock (DI01 Eclair) will take you back to stock eclair then you can take the ota updates. You will be 100% stock.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for all your help reloaded back to stock with odin and starting fresh.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. You can download, install Webroot Geek antivirus through webroot antivirus with keycode for activation With Webroot Geek Squad antivirus, you can protect gadgets from malware and other harmful viruses. Find my webroot account , install Webroot Geek antivirus throug www.webroot.com/geeksquaddownload with webroot keycode.download webroot with key code, Webroot is quick and easy to download, install, and run. Plus, updates are automatic so you always have the most current protection.you may now visit our site.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To activate the www.webroot.com/safe , you need to redeem your webroot product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, webroot.com/safe . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and install webroot on new computer key subscription.webroot is a simply used software,install extreme digital security at webroot.com/safe or at ,click here to download webroot safe.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can download webroot.com/install with key code here. With Webrot's product you will be able to completely protect yourself online and offline.To activate the webroot safe , you need to redeem your webroot.com/safe with product key which you will find in your registered mail ID. Through webroot geek squad download you can download, install webroot . create a webroot safe account to manage webroot key code and windows 10 install webroot with key code on new computer key subscription.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your computer, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. You can download webroot.com/safe activation code , Find my webroot account with key code. After it, you have to follow the process of www.webroot.com/safe keycode activation.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Setup, download,reinstall, enter and activate your norton product key to norton setup product key your account . norton.com/setup will provide you step-by-step guide for downloading and installation.Present norton in your pc norton.com/setup, click here for more details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads