Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

There is plenty of coverage on McCoy below, includin

With the NFL trade deadline looming Buffalo Bills Hats , speculation has picked back up about the possibility of the Buffalo Bills trading Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy.g updates on his status for Monday night’s match-up with the New England Patriots. Today’s links also include the latest on Zay Jones, Harrison Phillips, Sean McDermott and much more.Examining trade possibilities for McCoy, Benjamin, Hughes, Lawson | WGR 550 SportsRadioTrade deadline is Tuesday Buffalo Bills Womens Hoodie , October, 30th.Schefter predicts that McCoy will be traded | WGR 550 SportsRadioESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter thinks LeSean McCoy is the biggest name that could be moved.Quick Hits: McCoy practicing, but still in concussion protocol - BuffaloBills.comBills head coach Sean McDermott provided updates on LeSean McCoy and the team on Thursday prior to practice.Joe B: Buffalo Bills All-22 Review - Week 7 vs. Indianapolis Colts - WKBW.comThe Buffalo Bills were beaten by the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday by a score of 37-5, but what did the All-22 film show?Buffalo Bills Studs and Duds: Week 7 vs. Colts | Cover 1In a disheartening loss to the Indianapolis Colts last Sunday, it was difficult to find studs on the Buffalo Bills. Fernando managed to find a couple—and definitely a fair amount of duds!McDermott: "It's a Great Environment" - BuffaloBills.comBills head coach Sean McDermott spoke to the media prior to the team's practice on Wednesday. McDermott provided injury updates and discussed the upcoming game against the Patriots at New Era Field.Featured on Buffalo RumblingsBuffalo Bills Links, 10/25: Harrison Phillips joins One Bills Live; Monday Night Football news - Buffalo RumblingsThe Bills rookie talked about his season and living in Buffalo.Buffalo Bills injury report: LeSean McCoy clears hurdle in return from concussion protocol - Buffalo RumblingsMcCoy returned to practice as a limited participant Thursday.All-22 analysis: Buffalo Bills wide receiver Zay Jones has shown improvement in year two - Buffalo RumblingsZay Jones has received praise for stepping up his game. We dig deep to see what’s changed for the second year man.Previewing Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots and Week 8 with Pats Pulpit - Buffalo RumblingsBills. Patriots. Everything you need to know to get ready for Buffalo’s first Monday Night Football game in nearly a decadeBuffalo Bills Monday Night Football history: all 42 (and counting) games in team history - Buffalo RumblingsIt’s been quite some time since Buffalo hosted Monday Night Football, and even longer since the Bills won at home on the NFL’s big stage.Houston Texans starting quarterback Deshaun Watson day-to-day with chest injury The Houston Texans could be starting their backup quarterback against the Buffalo Bills this Sunday. Following last Sunday night’s win over the Dallas Cowboys where he took a beating Womens Customized Buffalo Bills Jerseys , Texans quarterback reportedly has a chest injury and is considered day-to-day.If Watson can’t go, Brandon Weeden is their second-string quarterback and former Bills QB/ST/WR Joe Webb is the third quarterback.“That’s my mentality, so regardless of what I’ve got to do -- if its three dudes like it was tonight multiple times -- I’m going to try to fight my ass off to get in the end zone and that’s my mentality,” said Watson after the game. “Whatever it takes. I’m built to take those hits, and I’m just going to give all my will and my guts and try to get the ball in the end zone.”Watson was hit ten times in the pocket and he’s averaging almost 11 hits per game. He’s been sacked 18 times, second only to Josh Allen’s 19 take-downs. We’ll see more on Wednesday when the Texans will have to log an official injury report following practice.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads