Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to avoid scams when buying a property

How to avoid scams when buying a property
    The decision to buy residential units is a fateful decision, especially as you will put a large amount of money to buy a property, whether to live in it or for investment.
    Therefore, it is natural for the buyer to research, question and inquire extensively before taking this step.
    There has been a lot of fraud and fraud in recent times, especially in real estate sales.

استشارات قانونية عقارية

Therefore, the buyer has to be more attentive and to secure all methods that guarantee his right and to protect himself.
    For the buyer to check the condition of the property and see the property or see supporting documents before anything:
    Often the buyer urges and agrees to buy a property that is still under construction or on the map that has not yet expired
    This is something that some fraudulent companies could exploit and resort to falsifying others
    Plans and pictures of houses and you sell them over and over to many people.

Not agreeing to pay any amount of money before making sure of all the legal matters and the safety of the property
    There are some companies that try to rush the buyer to send a down payment or what is called a deposit to make
    Jupiter falls prey to them,

Therefore, we recommend that you verify all the legal papers before starting any step regarding the payment of funds.

حل المنازعات العقارية

Not to sign any contract between you and the seller before inspecting the property:
    Because some companies make an immediate contract between them and the buyer to guarantee to him - according to their claim - that the property is for the buyer and there will be no other buyer,

But what happens in fact is that the seller, in the process of signing the contract, is asking the buyer for an initial payment, and it is possible afterwards that he does not like the property.

Verify the identity of the person you are dealing with:
    It is necessary to know who you are dealing with, and we advise that your dealings with companies and not individuals
    Or people.

مستشار عقاري في الامارات

Make sure that the real estate agent is officially authorized to operate:
    These matters are among the most important reasons why the buyer does not fall into the methods of fraud and real estate fraud, because if the real estate company is licensed, this will be a major reason for trust
    In addition, the complaint will be submitted to the state, so that the competent authorities will play their role in protecting the right holder and preventing any problems and chaos in the most important part of the investment departments that are mainly sponsored by states.

وقد كثرت في الآونة الأخيرة الكثير من عمليات النصب والاحتيال ، وخاصة في عمليات البيع العقاري .
    ولذلك فان على المشتري أن يكون أكثر انتباها ً وأن يؤمن جميع الطرق التي تضمن حقه وأن يحمي نفسه .
    Buying Or Selling A House

أن يقوم المشتري بالتأكد من حالة العقار ورؤية العقار أو رؤية وثائق الثبوتية قبل أي شيء :

غالبا ً ما يقوم المشتري بالاستعجال والموافقة على شراء عقار مازال حتى الان قيد الانشاء او على الخريطة لم ينتهي بعد
    ، وهو الامر الذي من الممكن ان تستغله بعض شركات النصب وتلجأ الى تزوير بعض
    المخططات وصور المنازل وتقوم ببيعها مراراً وتكرارا ً للعديد من الأشخاص

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The contract part is the most important one if you want to avoid unpleasant surprises. I want her to buy land in India and I was very careful with everything.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have to disagree when it comes to India. I have a lot of business partners that went there recently to buy plots of land as economic aspects of the country are getting better and better every day. The president is actually creating a very favorable atmosphere for foreign investments. You can realize it by the creation of platforms like hrex.org which allow people to buy and sell land electronically. So pretty much the comment about being careful in India doesn't really stand as everything is regulated online and the papers are issued the moment you pay.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Daftar Slot Terpercaya

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You have a real ability for writing unique content.I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article.I agree with your way of thinking.Thank you for sharing.sf times

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post.Thanks.Black hat forum

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Real estate agents provide you a list of property to sell and also they have a new homeowners list who have bought homes from them. You can call them and ask whether they are satisfied with the property sold to them by those real estate agents or not.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice to have posts like this to help Norka people

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I love music because music always keeps people's minds good, I think all the people i

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.https://betwinnerbrasil.net/

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    مایکروسافت لایسنس: عرضه لایسنس اورجینال محصولات مایکروسافت - Original Microsoft Product Licenses

با عنایت به نقش حیاتی و مهم پایداری، امنیت و کارایی سیستم های رایانه ای در تمامی کاربری های شخصی و سازمانی و اهمیت و نقش موثر استفاده
    از نسخه های اصلی سیستم عامل و نرم افزار ها در افزایش سرعت و کارآیی و
    کاهش چشمگیر هزینه نگهداری در طول زمان و همچنین ارتقای امنیت اطلاعات،
    شرکت رایان*نت (سهامی خاص) به عنوان اولین تامین*کننده رسمی لایسنس*های
    اصلی محصولات مایکروسافت و تنها همکار تجاری رسمی مایکروسافت در ایران
    (Microsoft Partner) با سابقه فعالیت نزدیک به یک دهه در واردات عمده
    محصولات اورجینال مایکروسافت و همکاری با بیش از یکصد هولدینگ و سازمان
    دولتی، خصوصی و بین المللی شاخص و مطرح مستقر در ایران، مفتخر به ارایه
    تمامی محصولات نرم*افزاری مایکروسافت به صورت مستقیم، با قیمت مناسب و بدون
    واسطه از طریق دفتر این شرکت (Talee Limited) در انگلستان به عنوان
    Partner & Solution Provider رسمی مایکروسافت می باشد. با توجه به حجم
    موجودی شرکت تمامی محصولات به صورت فوری تحویل داده میشوند و دارای
    پشتیبانی و گارانتی مادام العمر این شرکت و همچنین پشتیبانی فنی مایکروسافت
    میباشند، همچنین هیچ یک از محصولات ارایه شده توسط این شرکت از نوع OEM ,
    Academic, Charity نبوده و تمامی محصولات با لایسنس Retail و یا Volume
    License معتبر و قابل استعلام از مایکروسافت ارایه می گردند.
    www.MicrosoftLicense.com

برخی از محصولات مایکروسافت ارایه شده توسط این شرکت عبارتند از:

انواع نسخه های کاربری و سازمانی ویندوز، آفیس، ویندوز سرور، اس کیو ال، اکسچنج، شیرپوینت، پراجکت و ...

علاقه*مندان به محصولات اصلی مایکروسافت در ایران برایدریافت اطلاعات بیش*تر می توانند به وب*سایت فارسی*زبان این مجموعه در زمینه
    محصولات اصلی مایکروسافت به نشانی www.MicrosoftLicense.comمراجعه کنند.

Microsoft License Store as the official supplier of major licenses for
    Microsoft products and one of the major official business partners of Microsoft
    in Middle East (Microsoft Partner) with nearly a decade of experience in
    imports of original Microsoft products and cooperation with more
    than hundreds of holdings and government agencies, is proud to offer all
    Microsoft software products(Including Windows, Office, Windows Server,
    SQL, Azure and ...) directly, at reasonable prices and without
    intermediaries through the company's office (Talee Limited) in the UK as
    the official Partner & Solution Provider of Microsoft. . Due to the
    volume of the company's inventory, all products are delivered
    immediately and have the company's lifetime support and warranty, as
    well as Microsoft's technical support. Also, none of the products
    offered by this company are OEM, Academic, Charity and all Products with
    a valid Retail or Volume License are provided by Microsoft.https://MicrosoftLicense.com/fa
    ویندوز اورجینال

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads