Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    question, if I return my phone and get the exchange rate, would i be able to resign a new contract to get the new intro rate for a new phone (like when I sign a new two year extension)? Or do I loose the ability now to get the two year contract extension rate and whatever new phone I purchase would be at full price?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffhokie View Post
    question, if I return my phone and get the exchange rate, would i be able to resign a new contract to get the new intro rate for a new phone (like when I sign a new two year extension)? Or do I loose the ability now to get the two year contract extension rate and whatever new phone I purchase would be at full price?
    I don't think trading in a phone in any way affects your upgrade eligibility. Think about it. If people could re-sign two-year contracts and get contract pricing on phones any time they want, don't you think there would be way more people doing it?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujibar View Post
    I don't think trading in a phone in any way affects your upgrade eligibility. Think about it. If people could re-sign two-year contracts and get contract pricing on phones any time they want, don't you think there would be way more people doing it?
    LOL... there's a lot of truth in what you say, almost to the point where I'm looking for a *sheepish* smiley. I guess my thought process was that people (if the trade in program didn't exist) wouldn't want to waste the $200 they spent on their phone already... but now my line of thought doesn't seem so great...

I'm going to go hide somewhere now...

Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffhokie View Post
    I'm going to go hide somewhere now...
    Ha! Let me know where that is. There are more than a few times that I wanna go hide for a while.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    So usell is offering $80 for the SF and VZW has it at $172, I see the better deal here. But still dont see the point when I can get full retail, or close to, on craigs list plus I have three lines eligible for upgrade under the new grandfather clause.
    Sent from my Apple iPad running Froyo.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Can you use the gift card towards your bill or is it only for merchandise?

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    I'm sure you could apply it to you bill if you choose as its a Visa gift card they'll send you.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just found this out its not actually a visa gift card like the rebate cards:

Verizon Wireless gift cards may only be used at Verizon Wireless owned and operated retail locations or for on-line purchases at Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, 4G LTE network with the Best Cell Phone Service - Verizon Wireless. Gift cards can also be used to pay a Verizon Wireless bill (OneBillŪ excluded) by visiting MyVerizon at Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, 4G LTE network with the Best Cell Phone Service - Verizon Wireless. Gift cards cannot be used at Verizon Wireless authorized agent/retailer locations.

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    Sorry for any mis-information guys!
    I was going off the last "rebate" card I received from them which was a Visa gift card that could be used anywhere.
    Thanks for the clarification Demonoids777, I appreciate it! (at least you can use it to pay your bill, so that's cool)
    And welcome to the forum btw!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks CR6, and just doing my part to help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads