Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Malik Jackson had started 57 consecutive games

He started only once in his final seven games with the Jaguars Youth D.J. Hayden Jerseys , losing his job to Abry Jones.The defensive tackle gets a fresh start in Philadelphia after signing a three-year deal with the Eagles.Jackson explained during his introductory press conference Wednesday why the Jaguars benched him.“You can ask the coaches, man,” Jackson said, via video from Tim McManus of ESPN. “They had told me I wasn’t playing the run too good. That’s all I really heard. To be honest D.J. Hayden Jerseys Stitched , for me, coming off the Pro Bowl year the year before, I don’t think that’s a valid excuse, but like I said Youth Dawuane Smoot Jerseys , I’m not the coach. I just play.”Jackson made it clear he disagreed with both the coaches’ assessment and their decision to pull his starting job.“I think I played good against the run, to be honest with you, but like I said, I just play Dawuane Smoot Jerseys Stitched ,” Jackson said. “I don’t make decisions, and it is what it is.” The Jacksonville Jaguars will open their three week OTA practice schedule today, which ends with a three-day mandatory minicamp.You can view the full schedule of OTA practices and veteran minicamp..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest News2019 Jacksonville Jaguars OTA practices: Day 1 live blog New,11commentsEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Jacksonville Jaguars OTA practices: Day 1 live blog Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Jacksonville Jaguars will open their three week OTA practice schedule today Youth Dede Westbrook Jerseys , which ends with a three-day mandatory minicamp.You can view the full schedule of OTA practices and veteran minicamp here.What’s standing out from Day 1 of OTA practices? Follow along with everything Jaguars by checking out our live blog throughout the day.Live blog8:59 AM: Yes, I know it’s just voluntary OTA practices but it’s still real to me, dammit!7:48 AM: We’ve got the practice schedule for today, which will likely be the format for the rest of OTAs going forward. It’s interesting that the first player to have Yannick Ngakoue as the first player to be available to the media. I hope it means long term contract.7:19 AM: Yannick Ngakoue will be at OTA practices despite the fact he’s looking for a long term deal. Unless a new contract is imminent Dede Westbrook Jerseys Stitched , this is an awful decision that gives the team everything and leaves Ngakoue with all the risk.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads