Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

What's your hobby?

What's your hobby?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sport is my hobby. I like to do morning jogging and go to fitness three times a week

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love football very much and I can confidently call this sport my hobby. I try to keep abreast of everything that happens in football and helps me in this sports statistics website https://777score.com/ By the way, in two days there will be a Premier League match where my favorite Tottenham team will play

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello! I have many hobbies. I play the guitar, write poetry, practice MMA and play poker. Most of all I like poker. He brings me a lot of pleasure. I like to analyze what is happening during the game, so I get a lot of pleasure from this. If you've never played poker, then be sure to try! It is very interesting.
    To make it easier to win from the start, I advise you to purchase Poker Cheat Contact Lenses
    With them, you can cheat your rivals in poker. Yes, this is unfair, but all poker players cheats, so why don't you do it?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I like to do morning jogging and go to fitness three times a week

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In case you operate the internet regularly and partake in online activities, then antivirus is a must for your system. What better option than McAfee to get the ultimate security for your system. You can get numerous infections, viruses, malware, or spyware when you access the internet. This is not all as you may get infected after plugging an unsafe peripheral device. All this can be avoided with McAfee. Reach mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate to download, install, and activate McAfee antivirus.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Same here guys, I love doing sport ...I've just found out about some medicine which may help me improve my results and I'm reading more here . So if there are some sportsmen you may find it interesting too ! Just feel free to read some articles about your own health !

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Azioo View Post
    I like to do morning jogging and go to fitness three times a week

it's really cool cause we all need to take care of our health. right now I'm thinking about making some fitness competition with my colleagues. I feel quite nervous because I don't think that they will agree on it. anyway, I'm gonna show them these fitness challenge ideas and probably it will be okay

Remove Ads

Ads