Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Discuss your Galaxy Note 8

I am not sure if there is already a thread for Galaxy Note 8, but anyway, I am starting this one now.

I just bought my new Note 8 and so far I am enjoying every bit of it. I had the first Note several years ago and now look what a big leap Samsung has developed. It is indeed an amazing product. Hope you can share your own experience too.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    for me, the infinity Display is the killer feature of the Galaxy Note 8, i think i won't find anything better. i also love the S pen, I use it for easy navigation and text entry,

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troopshin View Post
    for me, the infinity Display is the killer feature of the Galaxy Note 8, i think i won't find anything better. i also love the S pen, I use it for easy navigation and text entry,
    The S pen truly slayed the technology aspect of the phone. And it also has the split screen capacity that allows multitasking activities. From the looks of it, this is my best phone so far. Lately, I have been using it more frequently because i joined a chat room where we discussed grief and depression.

Remove Ads

Ads