Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Power bank for Galaxy s2

I final choice Tattu wall charger power bank as my Galaxy S2 battery half a month ago. I leave it plugged into this charger over night and the charger is plugged in the wall. When I leave in the am I take my phones and the charger with me. About halfway though mid day I plug them into the charger which doesn’t need to be plugged in. In a very short amount of time, my phones are back to 100%. I can again use them for a few more hours. On the ride home I have enough to charge them again and even charge my pip battery for my fpv goggles to go flying once I get home. This is a small portable power bank that recharges everything pretty fast. The side Led tells me how much juice is actually left before I have to plug it into a wall to charge the unit. I like how I can charge the unit and still use it at the same time. I wanta make a deeply review for this wall charger power bank in the recent period and share it with you. Are you interested?
    2in1-17.jpg

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads