Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post Are You looking for easy way to make money and you want to be a billionaire ?

Are You looking for easy way to make money and you want to be a billionaire ? then simply stay connected with US We started all Our stuff first deal on low rates to build trust with each other . We have big experience in Western Union Transfer , Bank Transfer, Paypal transfers . My rates are fixed so no negotiationin terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. We dont sell CC , Dumps or fullz etc so dont add US in your contact list if you need those data......

First of all i want to clear one thing that i dont work for percentage % , so please dont waste Our time and yours too for asking % partnership , because we are happy with Our work and We dont want to lost my time in this kind of proposals .

!!!! CONTACT ID !!!!

TELEGRAM ID: @KellyWalter

Email: Su_Wuu@yahoo.com

For Western Union Transfer Info Needed :-

1: First Name
    2: Last Name
    3: City
    4: Country
    5: Email for confirmation?

Western Union Transfering Worldwide.

You will get MTCN code + Sender info + amount and then you can pickup from any WU store office.

Note: Only 1 time transfer on 1 name in a week , if you need daily transfers then you must have to use more names .

Western Union Transfer Rates :

For $1000 Transfer = $100

For $2000 Transfer = $250

For $3000 Transfer = $350

For $4000 Transfer = $500

For $5000 Transfer = $600

For $7000 Transfer = $700

For $10000 Transfer = $1000 <== MTCN split code into 2 parts - $5000+$5000

Rules For Bank Transfer :

For bank transfer you will provide me your bank info and i will transfer funds into your account within time limit as we promised . I will only do one transfer in a week on one bank account . If you need more transfers then arrange more bank accounts .

I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:

(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)?

Bank Transfer Rates:

For $1500 transfer = $200

For $2000 Transfer = $250

For $3500 Transfer = $450

For $5000 Transfer = $600

For $7000 Transfer = $700

Info needed for Bank transfers :-

1: Bank name
    2: Bank address
    3: Zip code
    4: Account Holder
    5: Account number
    6: Account Type
    7: Routing number

Bank transfer will take maximum 8hour for money to Reflect in your bank account.

Paypal Transfer :-

Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal money into your paypal account . Im doing paypal transfer to myself safety first and I want Share my skills with buyers and customers On here too so that all of us here can make each other Rich here, So you dont have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .

Paypal Transfer Rates :

For $1500 transfer = $120

For $2000 Transfer = $200

For $3500 Transfer = $300

For $5000 Transfer = $400

For $7000 Transfer = $500

!!!! CONTACT ID !!!!

TELEGRAM ID: @KellyWalter

Email: Su_Wuu@yahoo.com

=====<< I need a Good person and also a Good customer to deal with .. I want to make you rich as you will also make the same to me <<===== I ACCEPT BITCOIN AND PERFECT MONEY ONLY!!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Investing in cryptocurrency can be a good way to get rich quick as well as lose your money in one moment if you are not prepared. I've seen a number of people buy into crypto because it was the new hotness and was going to make them rich quick.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes i am freelancer and want some ways for making passive money currently doing article writing.

here is also my article live lounge apk

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I think, everyone wants to be a billionaire, especially crypto users And I'm no exception. I should say, the amount of coins has been increasing, thus the chances are also higher. In case someone is thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies, I recommend to find out other people's thoughts as it is better to learn from and take the advantage of the experience of others. Personally I look through the user reviews on cryptocurrency on a platform called Revain. This is a great platform where the independent crypto community members share posts from their own experience. Hopefully, this info will be useful for someone.
    Last edited by Gregory345; 10-24-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you really want to earn a lot of money, then you should have an initial capital. It is important to invest initial capital in a really promising business. You must be prepared to lose everything. It happens. The best option at the beginning of the business is going to zero. I began to open my network of service stations. This is promising in my city. I did not have money like many of us. I decided to take a cash loan. It attracted me with favorable conditions and a good percentage. My business is booming now. And the loan has long been paid.

Remove Ads

Ads