Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung GALAXY SII

Advantages:
    The screen size is just right, the body is not heavy, relatively thin, the performance in the dual core is not bad, the appearance I think is pretty good. I use the i9100 Hong Kong version of black, i9100g and i9100 are not the same, I see some g also came to comment.
    online vape shop

Disadvantages:
    The normal use of electricity can be used for 2 days. If you answer the phone by single call, it will consume more power when you play the game. It seems that many mobile phones will be like this. Playing medium-sized games is hot, and the game has never appeared.
    vgod tank

to sum up:
    Before it was a system with 2.3, it took a while, it was very smooth, and it was loaded quickly. Later, I brushed 4.1.2. I thought it would be a card. I didn’t expect it to be smooth. The running score was higher than 2.3. In short, this is The sales volume is king. As for why so many people use Samsung, I don’t need to explain it.
    Ijoy vape

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads