Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Hp support assistant for windows 10

I'm constantly switching between my Surface Pro 3 and my HP Spectre x360. The Spectre has a few quirk's, primarily with the audio driver, however, it is manageable till HP releases an update or two. but, one of my most immediate concern's was that I would be notified when a new driver was released. I rely on the HP Support Assistant app that come's pre-installed on HP system's. This app runs in the background to alert when update's are available, however can also be executed to force a manual check. It's an excellent way to keep your HP system up-to-date, knowing when new drivers & BIOS updates are available. After I started experiencing the audio driver quirks, I pulled up the trusty HP Support Assistant app, hoping the company had create an update available already. To my surprise, the part of the app that allow's for manual checks was broken. Other areas worked just fine, I just couldn’t initiate a manual checkup & it looked as if the automatic checkup wasn't working, either. Or, unless you've gone into the app, you are probably unaware that it's broken.
    The fix is simple. You need to download & reinstall the HP Support Assistant app. It installs right over the top the broken one – no need to uninstall the old one first.
    P.S.S. therefor you chose to do a clean installation of Hp support assistant for windows 10 on an HP systems, instead of performing the upgrade, the HP Support Assistant won't be there anyway. I highly recommend installing it therefor you know when update's are available. HP does a excellent job quickly delivering fixes and patches through this mechanism.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Our Website for Web accounts help access and support and secure web accounts for everyone. Through innovations in technology and an incredibly rapid and secure global network, we’re making the world the best place — paving the path towards a truly global workspace.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you’re angling to earn money online but aren’t sure where to start, here are several of the best and most realistic strategies to consider: make cash online

Remove Ads

Ads