Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Recover Deleted Data from Android Internal Storage

With strong ability to restore files from Android internal memory, FoneDog Android Data Recovery can handle various data loss scenarios, wrong usage, mishandling of the device, system error for example. You can get back both text and media contents from the internal memory of the phone. Contacts, text messages, WhatsApp messages, call logs, photos, movies, and music can be restored with four simple steps. After restoring, they are orderly sorted and stored into appointed output folder of your computer. The program is well compatible with Android KitKat, Lollipop, etc.

Step 1. Connect Android to Windows
    Step 2. Choose File Types to Scan and Restore
    Step 3. Allow FoneDog Program to Enter Internal Memory
    Step 4. Recover Data from Internal Memory of Android Device
    Well, it's so easy to recover data from internal memory card on Android, right? FoneDog Android Data Recovery can also get back contents in the SD inserted in your Android. The program works perfectly with the most Android device, below is the list of devices supported: Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab, Google Nexus Tablet/Phone, LG G, HTC One/Desire/EVO/Tablet, Motorola Moto/Droid, Huawei Mate, Mi Note, etc. So, just try on your phone.
    Completed guide:

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is poosible to recover deleted data from Android phone, just find a recovery software, and install it on computer, after that, connect the phone with computer via usb cable or WIFI, then you can see the deleted files and begin to recover these lost files on the phone.

Last edited by deveauwelle32; 01-25-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Many reasons may result in that data loss, so how to recover deleted data from android Internal memory after mistaken deletion, Android Data Recovery is designed for Android users to solve this recovery issue, it allow you to recover lost contacts, photos, videos, messages, music and more from Android phones, no matter you use Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony or Motorola, nokia, huawie, oneplus,or other android phones.
    how to recover deleted music on android
    Last edited by bente11; 02-05-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    For an Android phone, it is possible to restore deleted text messages on this phone. What you need is an Android data recovery software, and here is the simple tutorial for you to learn.
    Last edited by smalling123; 02-21-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to recover deleted data from Android internal storage, you need to use Android Data Recovery program. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted data on it. You can preview the data and then recover any of them from your phone's internal memory. Learn how to recover deleted data from Android internal memory here.
    Last edited by novjan; 03-13-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can also use DiskDigger mobile app. Its a very good app to recover deleted files on adroid mobile phone. Sometimes back my important photos deleted accidentally from my phone but through this back i successfully got it back. This App also gives a feature to take a backup of your recover data on Clod and Google Drive.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To Recover Deleted Data from Android Internal Storage, first make sure the deleted data is not overwritten. Then you can ask help from a pro Android data recovery software. With its help, all deleted data will be scanned out and displayed on program window. Just preview and choose what you want to recover.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I want to show you how to get back your deleted data from SD card by using the Android Data Recovery . It is a very effective program that can recover your GIF files, photos, videos, audio files, contacts, SMS, call logs and more from your Android devices, both from SD card and internal phone memory.
    And you could choose connect the phone with PC use USB cable or WIFI.
    Last edited by Ceciclia Garcia; 06-21-2018 at 03:34 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    When I mistakenly deleted an important photo album in my Gallery from my samsung galaxy phone and decided I needed to get the folder back ASAP and money wasn't an issue. I tried the recommended recovery program (for your convenience, here is the link https://7datarecovery.com/android-data-recovery/) and was very happy as it did work properly. I got all my lost photos back.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Important: don't try to use your phone any more after losing the data, otherwise the data will be overwritten and unrecoverable.
    You'd better develop a good habit of backing up all your messages. It can greatly reduce the possibility of losing messages in your daily life. And the action of backing up seems to be much easier than restoring.

Remove Ads

Ads