Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

WhatsApp Recovery: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images from Android

The day before yesterday I was browsing my WhatsApp images. Upon browsing them, I accidentally deleted one image that means a lot to me. I tried to go back to the conversation when my friend sent to me and re-downloaded, but I got pop-up which says, 'Sorry, this file doesn't exist on your SD card'. What should I do if I want to restore WhatsApp images from Android?"
    FoneDog Android Data Recovery enjoys a good reputation, for it enables users to retrieve on Android various deleted data, such as contacts, messages, photos, videos and app. It is currently available to restore lost WhatsApp data. You can easily get your chat history and photos back with some clicks. I will show you how to restore WhatsApp images from Android.
    Step 1. Connect you android phone to PC
    Step 2. Enable Android USB Debugging
    Step 3. Select WhatsApp pictures to Restore
    Step 4. Preview and Retrieve WhatsApp Images on Android
    After scanning, those WhatsApp images will be displayed on the interface and those deleted or lost will be showed in red. Or you can toggle "Only display the deleted item(s)" to check out deleted WhatsApp photos. Better yet, you are able to preview those before you operate the recovery. After selecting those ready to be restored, you can get them back by simply tapping on "Recover" button.
    Completed guide:
    WhatsApp Recovery: Recover Deleted WhatsApp Images from Android

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No matter you use samsung, htc, sony, lg, huawei, oppo, vivo, oneplus or other android phone, after you erase data like photo, video, music, contacts, call logs, text messages and don't set up to sync before, you can check the phone trash, they maybe store there, you need a android recovery tool to assist you to extract erased data on android phone trash and you can preview all deleted data and get them back.
    how to recover whatsApp chat history on android
    Last edited by bente11; 02-05-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to get back deleted Whastspap images from Android phone, you need to use Android Whatsapp Recovery program. It can scan your phone and SD card to find the lost Whatsapp images.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have a tricks to recover images but not sure if it works.

By using RecoverMessages, first you need to copy the WhatsApp database file (.db.crypt) from your device to your PC.

To copy the WhatsApp database file (.db.crypt) –

go to /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt and copy the file to your PC.

2.Then, go to the RecoverMessages home page, select the file by clicking the “Select File SQLite”. Accept the terms of use and press the scan button.

Remove Ads

Ads