Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost Photos? How to retrieve Android phone photos?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Lost Photos? How to retrieve Android phone photos?

After losing photos on your phone, you may feel upset to face this problem, don't worry, you can recover these lost photos.

Here I share you the most effective way to make a photo recovery on an Android phone, it is really simple.

You just need to download an Android photo recovery software on computer, and then you need to connect the phone with computer.

After scanning the phone data on the phone, you can begin to recover the phone data on the phone.

For more information: how to restore photos from Android phone.

Last edited by deveauwelle32; 01-24-2018 at 06:59 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice sharing! When you want to recover lost photos on Android phone, just few steps, you can quickly get that.

With the help of Android photo recovery software, you just need to find a usb cable to link the phone with computer.

After detecting the phone, you can quickly preview the lost photos.
    Last edited by smalling123; 01-24-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Want to recover deleted or lost your important data on android phone, now you don't need to worry about this problem, if you set up a sync on google, you can try the backup file, else you can try android data recovery software to scan your phone, if the deleted data did not been overwritten, the software can extract all of them and you can preview and recover what you want.
    how to recover android photos
    Last edited by bente11; 02-05-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To get back deleted Android photos, you need to use Android Data Recovery. It can scan your Android phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted photos on it. You can preview them and then recover deleted photos on it. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Android phone here: https://www.bestandroiddatarecovery....s-android.html

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    cosmodentindia
    I have seen this forum & got amazing information & forum posts. Keep posting & share your knowledge.
    Thanks & Regards:-
    Support Team

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To recover deleted or lost photos from Android, first check if there is a backup of the deleted photos. If yes, you can easily recover from backup files. If no, you need to ask help from Android data recovery software.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To be honest, it is pretty common to delete files from Android smart phone by mistake when operating your device. And many recovery programs are available on the market to help you restore lost Android pictures. While, the key point is how we can find the right one to completely recover deleted photos on Android phone without loss or any harm to the device. In addition, you should keep in mind that any new data shouldn't be added to your Android phone before getting your lost pictures back. Otherwise, you are likely to lose your precious photos forever.

Coolmuster Android Photo Recovery, which has been widely recognized as the most practical tool to recover deleted photos on Android phone. After working this software on your computer, it will thoroughly scan your Android mobile phone. Soon the whole lost files, including photos, videos, music, apps, contacts, SMS messages, etc. will be detected and arranged on the main interface. Then you can easily retrieve all pictures to your computer no matter you lose them due to system crashes, improper operations or virus infection.
    Last edited by Ceciclia Garcia; 07-20-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    A black screen problem on your Android phone may be caused several issues. One of the simplest problems that a person can encounter usually comes from a software glitch. A software glitch is normally easy to fix because it only requires taking the battery out of the phone and place it back in again. By removing the power from its normal functions, it will reset itself and the black screen problem will disappear. If your Android phone is stuck in black screen, most worrying is the fear of losing all the important and private data stored in the phone.

If you searches the internet you can find various solutions to do this type of recovery. One of the more commonly recommended includes MobiKin Doctor for Android or its Mac version - Doctor for Android Mac. It can recover virtually any type of data, including text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, audio files, documents, among other lost files, from Android phones to Android tablets. The user can use this software to get back data that has been lost as long as they haven't been overwritten by new data. One of the greatest benefits to using this application is that it is done in 2 to 3 steps with ease and it does not take a tech head to do these procedures.
    Last edited by Emily Baker; 07-06-2018 at 03:24 AM. Reason: add more information

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey, I have used a powerful program that help me find my lost data back to my Android phone, I believe you can also get your photos back to your phone easily. It is a Android Data Recovery tool that help me a lot, hope it will solve your problem quickly. What' more,I think it is with many functions, and you can recover all your lost important data such as text messages, contacts, music files, videos, apps, documents...
    Last edited by Cora; 04-09-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have seen this forum & got amazing information & forum posts. Keep posting & share your knowledge.
    Thanks & Regards:-
    Support team from Dental Clinic in Pune
    Last edited by rekha; 02-22-2019 at 04:59 AM.
    sandeshbukate likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads