Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Galaxy S2 Need help getting photos from galaxy s2

Hi there,
    i have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy s2 phone. I haven't used it in years, which resulted in me forgetting my numeric password. I can't get in and no matter how many times I guess the password, there is no "forgot password" option like most phone usually have (you put in your gmail info, etc...). Furthermore, the power button is broken. It only turns on when i put it in the charger and thats about it. I really need help getting my photos and videos out of my phone especially since all of my stuff is saved on the phone and not on a SD card. Obviously, I don't want to do a factory reset; thats the complete opposite of what i want to do. PLEEEAASSEEE help me if you can !!! thank youuu~!!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Try broken samsung data recovery software to scan out your Samsung Galaxy S2. If the photos can be scanned out, then you can use it to recover them back.
    Last edited by ryoulea; 12-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The best way to get back photo from damage Samsung is using Android data recover software. It is specially designed for recovering data from Android device without backup. The recoverable types of files including photos, contacts, text messages, and more.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There is an article that introduce some way to recover photo from broken Samsung.It will extract photos from device and recover them on computer.You may find some of useful information from it.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to recover deleted Samsung photos with a computer, You are recommended to use Android Data Recovery, a data recovery program to recover different types of files, including videos, messages, pictures, and more. It supports almost all kinds of Android mobile phones: Samsung, LG, SONY, Oneplus, Google, One Plus, ZTE, OPPO and more.
    Last edited by bente11; 11-13-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S2, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost photos for you. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung. Besides photos, you can also get back messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.

Remove Ads

Ads