Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Best Live Game Streaming Apps for Android in 2021

Want to live stream the game from your Android itself? Bored with live streaming from your PC? If yes, you’re in the right place.To get more news about moonlive, you can visit official website.

It’s already 2021, and these days most streamers don’t use PCs to stream their favorite android games. Although using PC for live stream games has been always recommended by top gamers.
    If you are looking for a live stream app for PUBG Mobile, you must have known about top PUBG Mobile gamers, like Mortal, Viper, Dynamo, Tacaz, Levinho, Casetoo, etc. They all use PC to stream games on some of these streaming platforms.A powerful gaming device, a strong internet connection, and a qualified streaming platform or app are all you need if you want to stream directly from your android device.
    There are lots of quality and highly rated android apps available to live stream from your own device, just download them on your device and you’re all done. So for you. I have listed down “Best Game Streaming Apps for Android” and I hope you get the best for yourself.If you put “best live streaming apps for gaming” on the Google Play Store search bar, you’ll find there are thousands of apps for streaming purposes.
    1. Nimo TV
    This is one of the best streaming platforms that allows millions of gamers from all over the world to play and broadcast their games so they can reach millions of gaming gurus like you.
    Nimo TV is the best PUBG live stream app that mostly used PUBG Mobile players such as Casetoo, and Mortal. They relate most of the live streaming sessions to Pubg Mobile.
    2. Omlet Arcade
    Omlet Arcade is a highly rated mobile game streaming app to live stream mobile games. You can share your best moments, squad up with new friends, and custom tools to enhance your gameplay.
    You can multi-stream your game on Omlet, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitch. You can join and play in open community matches hosted by your favorite streamers, or tune in to watch pro players from around the world compete in clan fights and global esports tournaments.
    3. Nexplay
    Nexplay is a popular game streaming app for android to live stream games on many platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, etc. The best thing about Nexplay is that you can stream the game with just 1-TAP.
    Even you can stream PC games within minutes with the multi-streaming feature. No need to wait half an hour just to stream.
    4. Streamlabs
    Just like its desktop version, Streamlabs for android is another popular android app to stream live to Twitch & YouTube. You can also see recent events like someone donating or subscribing to your channel, and you can better interact with your audience.
    It’s easy to get popular on Streamlabs through its popularity and astonishing user experience. Many famous streamers use it, for example, Dynamo Gaming and Mortal.
    5. Twitch
    Twitch is a video live streaming service operated by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon. The demand for Twitch shaded that of its general-interest counterpart. In October 2013, the platform had 45 million unique viewers, and by February 2014, it was granted the fourth largest source of top Internet traffic in the United States. Now, Twitch is the best live streaming app for gaming.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I've never logged into Twitch from my phone. I always watch streams only from my laptop.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Apart from the last two platforms for streaming from your list, I didn't know anything. I think that the first three apps aren't as popular as Twitch. What's the point of using them if no one watches my stream? How can I get a large number of people to stream there? Maybe with the help of ads for my account? I'm a novice streamer. I play Wild Rift on my Xiaomi Mi 10 because I love LOL. Probably, this is the coolest PvP game. Besides it, I play Smite. The WoW game isn't interesting to me. I've read news about esports players on https://theesportstoday.com, and I noticed that while League of Legends is gaining popularity, WoW is losing it.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Not bad at all.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    All you need to be able to live stream is an internet enabled device, like a smart phone or tablet, and a platform (such as a website or app) to live stream from. Current popular live streaming apps include Facebook Live, Instagram Live stories, Twitch TV (often used by the gaming community https://www.egamesadvisor.com/2021/0...ing-computers/ ), House Party and Tik Tok.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In some ways, games seem like the opposite of writing. Writing is about telling a story through words. Games are all about telling a story through actions. But both involve organizing information into meaningful units. One way of thinking about games is as puzzles: they are about exploring a problem. In a way, these are the most interesting kinds of games because puzzles are why we play games. Well, I think I'm being too sophisticated. I recommend you play this https://boom.dk/ because it distracts you from problems and daily routine.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    What games do you prefeer to play? Im in love with games, poker, texas holdem, keno online triple card poker, caribbean stud poker and different sorts. Here and there we are swarm with mates and play sport slots free. Now I was moved to another city, and I wanted dependable page where I can play sport slots free online for cash.

Remove Ads

Ads