Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Battery Disconnected message

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    it is def not a problem with the battery, i have two batteries and the message appeared on two, and i doubt its is a fault with the charger as the phone would not charge at all if it was faulty, i.e not come on for a short period and then stop working. if you keep the charger in the phone and remove the battery whilst the charger is connected (the phone will shut down) and then put the battery back in and start up the phone again this should eliminate the problem. it works for me anyway and now both batteries are charging as normal. you will know the problem is fixed before the phone fully starts up because the battery icon at the beginning of start up will be green and not display the yellow triangle warning sign
    GerryJ and Ayush_nrg like this.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i have the same problem from time to time, there doesent seem to be a fix for the issue, i've tried firmware, new handset, new battery, new charger, and it does it if the battery is really low, under 9% and when you turn the handset off, sometimes when chargers plugged in you get the battery charge screen, but only with the yellow ! sign instead of the charge symbol, but it still chargers with the ! sign,

Jas
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

I managed solve the problem

Hi everyone I registered to tell you how I solved the problem. I have had the phone 1 year allready and the last month it complained various battery problems (yellow triangle, sudden draining, sudden restarting, warning messages like battery inconnected and overvoltage etc...) I tried everything from programming to cleaning usb and nothing of those gave me permanent help. Few days ago I noticed that the battery itself was a bit shaky and always when I dropped or knocked the phone even a little bit it went off. I solved the problem by taping few layers of scotchtape to the bottom of battery so its very thight and well connected to pins. By pins I mean the 3 golden pins which trough the power goes from the battery to the phone. Try to get the battery as tight as possible. After when I did that the phone have not complained anything, batterylife is great and it charges faster than ever.

I hope this helps somebody
    Ollie, roopi and johnr like this.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    253 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Hi everyone I registered to tell you how I solved the problem. I have had the phone 1 year allready and the last month it complained various battery problems (yellow triangle, sudden draining, sudden restarting, warning messages like battery inconnected and overvoltage etc...) I tried everything from programming to cleaning usb and nothing of those gave me permanent help. Few days ago I noticed that the battery itself was a bit shaky and always when I dropped or knocked the phone even a little bit it went off. I solved the problem by taping few layers of scotchtape to the bottom of battery so its very thight and well connected to pins. By pins I mean the 3 golden pins which trough the power goes from the battery to the phone. Try to get the battery as tight as possible. After when I did that the phone have not complained anything, batterylife is great and it charges faster than ever.

I hope this helps somebody
    Thank you for the tip! Welcome to the forum.
    Living dangerously, to me, is eating spaghetti with a white shirt on.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Welcome to Samsung Galaxy Forum Jas - we are delighted to have you as a member!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    Welcome to the forum jas!

**tap'n**

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Member #
    Liked
    542 times
    Welcome to Galaxy Forums!

Tap'd on my GNex

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snapplebabble View Post
    it is def not a problem with the battery, i have two batteries and the message appeared on two, and i doubt its is a fault with the charger as the phone would not charge at all if it was faulty, i.e not come on for a short period and then stop working. if you keep the charger in the phone and remove the battery whilst the charger is connected (the phone will shut down) and then put the battery back in and start up the phone again this should eliminate the problem. it works for me anyway and now both batteries are charging as normal. you will know the problem is fixed before the phone fully starts up because the battery icon at the beginning of start up will be green and not display the yellow triangle warning sign
    I just had this 'battery disconnected' error recently, and your method fix my problem as well. Thanks for the tips.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Joined the forum just to thank you for this solution....and will stay and reap the benefits of the community's advice

The problem has bugged me on and off with both batteries since I bought the phone 3 months ago. At first I thought the universal socket charger I was using to charge the spare was somehow screwing up the batteries.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Works 100%

Dude thanks a ton , I registered here just to thank you, i was pissed off by that battery disconnected msg .You fixed my phone may god bless you....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads