Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Closed Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

samsung galaxy s2 camera

hi all,

First of all i am sorry for creating multiple accounts....i have been trying to enter the correct username and password, but i am unable to log in...so this is my third account....my older user name is crazy lover....
    well, i posted an issue regarding the camera of my phone....i am still not able to resolve it....i am 101% sure, i used to click photos by keeping my finger at the middle of the screen after switching the camera on....i know this method is meant for focusing the objects to be clicked....but i am not able to click photos now, by keeping the finger at the center....i can take photos only by pressing the camera above the phone's menu key...pls help me with this....i ll be thankful to all of you...but i apologize for posting the same thread again with a different username....but pls help me and take my problem into consideration....please....thanks...

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    542 times
    This thread has been closed. Please restrict your question to the other thread you already started. Please check your private messages. Do not create any more user accounts. Failure to follow these instructions will result in punitive actions. Thank you.

Ads