Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jbenjamin23

Thread: Galaxy S2 SPH~D710 replacement parts help?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Galaxy S2 SPH~D710 replacement parts help?

Hi, im hoping someone on here has a better way of finding a specific part for me on the New Galaxy S2 white. Im looking for the middle Bezel that surrounds the phone. Its in the chrome or aluminum like material. I was under the impression since the device is still fairly new that wholesalers, and distributors wouldnt have there hands on any of this yet since I have spent great time in trying to find the part. Long story is I dropped the phone on accident first 3 hours of owning. And need to replace this part to make new again and sooth conscious. Any help is appreciated.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    332 times
    Hello jbenjamin, and welcome to Galaxy Forums!

Sorry to hear about the problem you ran into with your phone, and I don't know how helpful this will be but try looking on Amazon - Amazon.com: Galaxy S2 SPH~D710: Cell Phones & Accessories - one of our other members had posted about buying a part that he needed from or through them, so maybe you can find what your looking for that way.

HTH,

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jbenjamin23 View Post
    Hi, im hoping someone on here has a better way of finding a specific part for me on the New Galaxy S2 white. Im looking for the middle Bezel that surrounds the phone. Its in the chrome or aluminum like material. I was under the impression since the device is still fairly new that wholesalers, and distributors wouldnt have there hands on any of this yet since I have spent great time in trying to find the part. Long story is I dropped the phone on accident first 3 hours of owning. And need to replace this part to make new again and sooth conscious. Any help is appreciated.
    I will look into the information u gave me. Thanks. Yeah im just not quite sure they make these parts for consumers yet for this phone quite yet. But ill keep my eyes peeled. They make the part for the GT version with Tmobile and I believe AT&t. But the new Sprint White model seems to be no hard body parts for replacement. Thanks again its appreciated for the reply.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Hello jbenjamin, and welcome to Galaxy Forums! Sorry to hear about the problem you ran into with your phone, and I don't know how helpful this will be but try looking on Amazon - Amazon.com: Galaxy S2 SPH~D710: Cell Phones & Accessories - one of our other members had posted about buying a part that he needed from or through them, so maybe you can find what your looking for that way.HTH,-Mike

Mike, just an FYI I looked through Amazon inside and out. If your looking for a new or better battery, cases, and simple accessories Amazon is a good spot. Replacement parts on the other hand are not existent for this model as for as I can see atleast on Amazon. And the depths of what google can offer. Thanks again. And ill keep my eyes open in the future as the phone ages a bit more.~Josh
    Ollie likes this.

Ads