Well as excited as the rest, I finally officially received ICS upgrade on my S2! Actually I got my first smart phone which is S2 for only 1 month. This is actually my first time upgrading firmware and wasn't aware that it is recommended to restore factory setting before doing it. Although I followed the instruction by making sure my battery is 100% charged.
Although I kinda like ICS however it seems to be diminished in some capabilities such as
1) Samsung Social Hub for Facebook is no longer able to sync, however now official Facebook app able to sync contact properly.
2) Contact photo that gotten on Facebook quality is pixalated when viewing. (Doesn't bother me though...)
3) Unable to get historical, activities, FB View profile is no longer available for contact that joined with FB account. (Disappointing)
4) I hidden my FB and gmail email contact from my contact book. However when I'm typing the name in the contact search bar, it appear which annoyed me.
5) Whatsapp is not able to get contact pictures! (This is is bugging me haha)
However what I like about ICS is:
1) Smoother and slightly faster?
2) Reset button implemented
3) Increased my battery usage
However just a few question in my mind. Is it possible to solve no. 3, 4, 5 problem? It just totally temp me to rollback to Gingerbread lol. What is the consequence if I roll back to Gingerbread? Will it consider voiding anything? Please do advice me as this is my first time using smart phone.