Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

my galaxy s2 wont turn on at all help please

hi i think i have bricked my phone i was just using it playing games and it crashed and went off so i put it on charge and when i went bk to it it was hot and wont come bk on at all i have tryed soft reset hard reset and everything else i have just got a jig but dnt no how to use it or if it will fix my phone if i put the battery in it goes hot even when i charge it does the same but wont turn on at all can anyone help me out ???? thanks

matt

2. Ads

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    253 times
    I would try a different battery first.

Can you press and hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button until the phone reboots? Afterwards do a factory data reset while on that screen.

Try the battery first. Are you using a factory cable to charge the phone?
    Living dangerously, to me, is eating spaghetti with a white shirt on.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    Rishi Gupta
    1. Hi Mattfar i guess hard reset must have resolved this issue, and if its still so it means you haven't done it properly or you might have used some different methode. according to me hard reset is the best solution for thousands of issues occur on a phone. Let me share few of my experiences with you guys, I had some sort of problem on my Galaxy S2, it used to freeze quite often, used to crash in between the games as well , initially I did nothing and felt its just a normal thing and will be all right on its own. But I was totally wrong because the phone became more drastic only after a week. This was the time when i started searching for a remedy, searched a ton on internet and finally came across a solution; I would say the best solution rather. Something that helped me to get rid of the problems was this How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S2 I got a strong feeling while I was reading your Blog and thought of contributing a little to help people like me. I mean those who are having problems on their phones like I have mentioned above.

Ads