My Galaxy S2 ( I9100GT) that i bought from Hong Kong on 2nd June 2012, was running absolutely fine. Last week, suddenly, i noticed, that it started freezing.
- I had to restart it and then again it would freeze.
- later it would not restart. So I removed the battery and inserted back again. then again it would start
- It would freeze at the logo sometimes.
- sometimes it will hang a few minutes after boot up.
- Later on , it would not start even if i press the power button. I had to leave it without the battery, then it would
What all I Did trying to solve the problem. --
- I reset the phone to factory settings two times. But it still behaved the same way.
- Later it started working, and did not freeze for a long time. But when i used the video maker app, it froze again. I think any resource consuming app make it freeze. I had used this app previously without any problem.
- then the same story, it would freeze again and again, till i keep it for a long time without the battery.
My Phone , galaxy S2 , has the Android ICS installed. It was already installed when i bought it.
Please someone let me know, what exactly is the problem. Is it a hardware problem, or a software problem. I have a one year warranty, but i have to travel to Hong kong , to give it to samsung service center.
Also i dont understand why this problem started suddenly. please help!!!