Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recover mode in Kies & try again

I don't what exactly happened, but I gotten the phone from a friend, and it had major root problems, such as sudden reboots and turn offs. Recently, I tried to reset it, but then it wouldn't even turn on, only boot to the Galaxy S2 screen with a yellow triangle. After doing research I looked up how to unroot it, and using Keis, and Odin, the process stopped and I had to unplug it mid-process and turn it off. Now every time I turn it on the phone goes into a screen with a phone, yellow triangle, and a computer saying "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recover mode in Kies & try again". I don't know what to do on Keis, I've installed, re-installed, searched for newer versions, and so far i can't find anything.

It's a Sprint version if that helps in any type of research
    Last edited by iKazumari; 11-01-2012 at 12:17 PM.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads