Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grenefroggie

Thread: broken screen s2 cant recover photos

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

broken screen s2 cant recover photos

well im new to the forum ... been a lurker and have had lots of help from this forum so im hoping you guys can assist with this ... long story short i accidently ran over my wifes phone when i was working on my car ... whooops .. we have had an s3 waiting for her just waited for this one to break or stop working till we switched them. perfect idea right ? nope, my not so tech savey wife had the guy at the photo shop switch her settings so that he could access the pics to have them printed and never switch them back and everything from when my son was 3 months old till now hes a year is saved to the phone :face palm:

so i tried plugging in the usb no luck it wont connect ( i always had problems getting her phone to connect for some reason )

the phone still works. light is red when charging . light is blue trough the startup process. makes the startup noises and when you hit the unlock button all the buttons at the bottom light up like there supposed to and when you lock it the lighted buttons shut off like there supposed to

urg!!! needless to say my old lady isnt very happy with me lol and she thinks im a nerd (so i should be able to fix this ) it doesnt work like that lol

please tell me im not SOL
    any help is much appriciated so i can get the pics of my little man back !!
    thanks in advance!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i will go to sprint tmoro if i have to i just rather not take the drive out there because im a morning person and work from home so i usually do all my errands bright and early and they dont open until 10 lol

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Morning bump

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    Welcome to the forum b!
    Sorry to hear about your predicament.
    Unfortunately, the only way to recover your files at this point would be to connect via usb to your pc. Have you tried rebooting your pc? Try using a different usb cable and/or different usb port on your pc?
    If these options don't work, you'll have to take it in to see if your carrier can get it to connect.
    Sorry I can't offer anymore help than this, but your options are pretty limited. Good luck & let us know how you make out.

tap'n

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Welcome to the forum!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    152 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    Welcome to the forum b!
    Sorry to hear about your predicament.
    Unfortunately, the only way to recover your files at this point would be to connect via usb to your pc. Have you tried rebooting your pc? Try using a different usb cable and/or different usb port on your pc?
    If these options don't work, you'll have to take it in to see if your carrier can get it to connect.
    Sorry I can't offer anymore help than this, but your options are pretty limited. Good luck & let us know how you make out.

tap'n
    Basically this is what you have left for options unfortunately.

For the future, what I would recommend is using a service like Google Drive or Dropbox to upload important documents and pictures to. You can also use Google+ to upload images. They go in to a private directory and only become public when you allow them. I don't do this, as I prefer to use Dropbox. Also having an SD card helps. Periodically move data off the phone on to the sdcard so it remains on the phone but isn't on the local storage. You can remove it when you need to.

One thing you might be able to do is bring the phone to a phone repair store. As a general disclaimer, just be warned, they might be able to help you out, but you give them access to everything on your phone if they can get in to the storage.
    CR6 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The Broken Samsung Data Extraction is a professional third-party Samsung data recovery designed for broken Samsung devices. It can help you recover your personal data from screen-broken Samsung devices with ease, such as photos, videos, audios, contacts, messages, message attachments, WhatsApp, WhatsApp attachments and so on.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To recover data from broken sansung,you could use Android data recover program.This tool is specially designed for Android data recovering,even the screen is broken.All files saved in the device can be recovered by this tool.You could try it.

Remove Ads

Ads