Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Add new S-Pen language - solved

I live as expat in Thailand and if you buy the Galaxy here you have as S-Pen language English, Thai and other languages from this area installed. I would need German in addition. It is easy to install German for the keyboard by downloading it. But I could not find a way for the S-Pen to add a new language. Hard to believe that this should not be possible since we are talking about a software change only. Any ideas what I could do or is it like this that there is no option?

Sorry - just found the fix when I tried it in a shop before again.
    With the latest updates it works in the meantime when you download the input language. Just last week a technician from Samsung told me it is impossible to add a new S-Pen language. Even the staff in the shop told me it is impossible. But it worked when I did it this time. Just show the languages you can download and install it. Then switch the keyboard to it at the keyboard display. When you enter the text with the S-Pen below the keypad it should work. I did the same some months ago but it did not work then.
    Last edited by x4711; 08-27-2013 at 05:40 AM.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads