Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tmarie

Thread: desperate for help :/

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Exclamation desperate for help :/

New on here, and need some serious help. Here's the skinny, Galaxy SII dropped and spidered the screen. Put battery back in, powered it up and only partial screen showed, then went black. LCD screen is no longer working, some places on the phone are touch active but I have black screen of death. I need to find a way to transfer contacts, and god willing text msg threads. I also need to know if there is a way to salvage phone records (this is for legal issues) I was able to recover photos by plugging it into my computer, but that's all. Please someone help if you can. The only answer I've been given so far it to buy a new LCD screen and that costs more that I paid for the phone. This is an urgent matter, thanks to all who respond.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Nevermind, able to use kies to backup all info, thank god!!! Next time I'll use a sim card/ and the programs that come with my phone lol
    reeens likes this.

Remove Ads

Ads