Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

BOOTLOOP problem and BLACK SCREEN ,Can't start up my Samsung S2 ! HELP HELP HELP !!!

Hi guys

I'm new here so I hope you can help me.

I have Samsung galaxy S2,not rooted with original firmware 4.1.2.
    I never had problems like this.Yesterday I was on my phone using Facebook application on WI-FI.After a while my phone restarted by it self and it was frozen with SAMSUNG GALAXY S II logo.I waited but it restarted by it self again and again it was stuck with the logo.It couldn't start up the phone.I took out the battery few times,started the phone and again the same problem.Only once after a some time of waiting and pressing the Power and Meny buttons together I think it started the phone and got only to other SAMSUNG logo,and the it restarted again by it self.I pressed the POWER Button and the menu button together,but nothing happened.After few other tries of restarting,battery taking out.......another problem. The phone can't start at all now.I can't even get the SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 LOGO.The display is BLACK now,nothing happens.
    I was reading on internet today that this is called BOOT LOOP,and I can fix it by pressing all of the three buttons at the same time and then do a FACTORY or MASTER RESET...........BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN'T START THE PHONE AT ALL TO GET TO THAT POINT WHERE I CAN DO A FACTORY RESET!!!!
    I took my phone to some repair shop and they told me that the battery is OK,and that maybe the problem is BOOTING or the Processor.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO START THE PHONE UP,SO THAT I CAN DO A FACTORY RESET or if there is some other solution !!!!!

Thank you in advance

juno106

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    It may be possible that your battery is dead, after all those false starts. Try charging it and see if it will accept a charge. If it does, check back here - I'm not a technician, but we have one of the best in Grenefroggie, and I'll ask him to check in over here.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No I wrote in my thread that the battery is OK.I went to some repair shop and they checked it.They said that the battery is not dead.I plugged the phone on the charger for some time,but nothing happened.It is the same.I have black screen,the phone is not starting now at all.But I noticed that it is getting a liitlebit hot on the upper side where the camera is .It seems that the phone is working inside maybe,but as I wrote before,now I don't even get that SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 logo.......notning,black screen,dead phone.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I plugged in the charger and the upper part of the phone is hotter now while still plugged in.The upper part from both sides (around the camera and on the other side too).I guess the battery is charging,but still can't power up the phone and nothing happens.Still black screen.Nothing happens even when I press all three buttons at once.I'm afraid that it has some hardware failiure now,motherboard problem........not what I expected and wanted.Hope that someone might help me power up my phone so that I can do Factory reset.........

Remove Ads

Ads