Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grenefroggie

Thread: Accidentaly deleted all photos in huge album stored on sd card can I retrieve them

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Accidentaly deleted all photos in huge album stored on sd card can I retrieve them

I'm hoping someone can tell me if there's any hope. I have a samsung S2 that was uprgraded last year it's a model GTI9100 and now runs android version 4.1.2.
    This morning when I thought I was deleting one photo in an album titled camera (and holding 1 or 2 thousand of all my photos) and it deleted the entire album. all my photos, stored on an SD card. Is there anyway I can retrieve these? Please Please Please tell me I can. It was years of photos.
    Thanks

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Hi there revdocken! Sorry to hear you've run into a problem with your phone. I'm not a technician, so I can't provide any direct advice. Hang on for awhile and see if any of our members have any thoughts on a solution.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks my friend. When it rains it pours, As you can see by my previous post about the battery, that lasts about an hour now (new battery) I've heard when the S-2 gets upgraded to 4.1, all kinds of things start happening, that would explain the battery but not my idiocy on deleting the photos

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    152 times
    If you haven't pulled the SDcard by now, you should.

I know there are a few free apps to do this on a computer. I can't find them in my bookmarks. If I don't answer in 24hrs, just reply to the thread. I am subscribed to it.
    UltraDroid likes this.
    How to use Odin!

Sam Mobile and Sam Mobile Firmwares (Select you type, OS, Model and Country/Carrier)

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You have an internal SD card that the photos were saved onto you can try scanning that to see if anything is retrievable. If not, the photos are lost.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BellyBlack View Post
    If you deleted pictures mistakenly, calm down and don't get mad. Here I would recommend you Android Data Recovery to assist you regain deleted photos. As long as the lost data is not overwritten, Android Data Recovery can help you scan them out and let you preview as well as recover them. So, stop using your phone after data loss in case of data overwriting.
    Hope you can successfully
    recover deleted photos on Samsung device.
    There are many tools that can help you recover data from SD card.
    Last edited by billee; 02-14-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, It still has a chance to recover your photos. FoneDog - Android Data Recovery can help you.​Android SD Card Data Recovery:
    ​Step 1. Launch FoneDog Toolkit. Click on “DataRecovery”, then on “Android SD Card Data Recovery” at the bottom.
    ​Step 2: Connect Micro-SD card to PC/laptop.Connect your Micro-SD card to your PC/laptop through your Android device or acard reader.
    ​Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find Data on YourSD card.
    ​Step 4: Review The Scanned Data and RecoverThem.
    There is an article about this: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone and Memory Card

Remove Ads

Ads