Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Broken Screen S2 Data recovery help!

Hello everyone!

I've broken the screen of my Samsung S2 a while ago and tried a lot of different things to try and get to the data on the phone itself. I have been unsuccessful as of now and figured I should ask here as a last resort. The screen itself is broken, but the phone still works. Startup sound plays and whatnot. However, I cant seem to be able to get to the data because I cant unlock my phone as I have no idea where i'm swiping. I have tried using KIES but I cant connect via USB because i can't enable it on the phone without knowing where to swipe if you get what I mean. If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to share. The data on the phone is not that important but I would highly appreciate it if I was able to get it back somehow. If you need any more information ,please do ask and I will provide it as soon as I can. I know, I should have made a backup and I regret that now, but it's too late for that.

Kind regards
    Cloud,

2. Ads

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    There really isn't anything you can do without replacing the screen. You can't get to your data to transfer it to your pc without going into the settings on your device to enable usb debugging. (Which is required to transfer the data off your device onto another device) I would suggest looking for a cell phone repair shop in your town. Most cities have quite a few of them these days. They should be able repair/replace your screen without losing your data.
    Good luck!

S5 tap'n

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Broken Android Data Extraction is a do-it-yourself program which can help you recover files, such as photos, videos, conotacts, SMS, music, apps, call logs and more from Samsung devices, even they are broken.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can ask for help from a 3rd-party application to retrieve deleted data from broken Android mobile phone easily. Especially when you can't access to the Android system or encounter a black/dead screen, this Broken Android Data Recovery software can rescue data from broken phone.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you have not backed up your files of Samsung mobile phone, it is advisable to use Android Data Recovery software to scan and recover data from broken samsung galaxy. It supports for almost all brands android phone, such as Samung, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, OnePlus and more. No matter what type of data you want to get back, you can use i to have a try!
    Last edited by bente11; 11-13-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads