Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Welcome to the site, please post an introduction thread!

FascinateForums.com is a friendly forum dedicated to helping you out with all of your Samsung Fascinate questions.

Our goal is to also provide assistance with general topics as well, such as: the Verizon Wireless network, the Android operating system and cellular phones in general.

If you are new to the site, we ask that you please create a new welcome thread introducing yourself. Tell us where your from (general area/state), your current gadgets and your current cellular phone and your experience level in operating your devices if possible. This will help us to better assist you with your questions.

If you are unsure how to start a new thread, simply click the link below and a new thread will be started automagically for you.

--> Start New Introduction Thread <--

Thanks for being a member of our site!

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey there my name is jakeb. I am coming over here fro droidforums and droid x forums. I am not new to the android world I have quite a bit of experience with android devices so any questions you have don't be afraid to asks me!!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey! name's Jim. just picked up the Fascinate, Love the google OS, not sure what to think of the Bing. Have already rooted, then updated to Google search, plus some other stuff. Recently got rid of iphone 3GS. iphone failed to charge after 1 year use! IMO, apple likes their stuff too much.
    Currently checkin' for a backup of the kernal, rom, and all, so that I can try out some other avenues.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi I'm Garrett, I'll be spending some time crawling these threads along with the Htc Incredible forums, I own both phones, and can't wait for some REAL* custom roms to start pouring onto the fascinate!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i have been on here for a couple weeks and have posted a couple things already but never formally introduced myself i dont believe. names steven from washington state and have had the fascinate from day one. i just recently rooted and still am learning all the things that i can do with it. any insight on rooting would be much appreciated

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi there..My name is Kerry,I have had my Fascinate for a couple months & I am still trying to figure some of the things out,hoping I can get some input on a lot of unanswered questions & problems..I love what I have figured out about it..I don't own a computer so this phone is so fun for me..love the live online games...I look forward to hearing any input & friendly advice about using this phone.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Hi Kerry, welcome!! Look around, and ask all of your questions, there are plenty of folks here who are waiting to help you!

Member #
    Liked
    542 times
    Welcome, Kerry! Make yourself at home.

Tapatalk'd

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello All! My name is Don from the Tidewater area of VA. I have been building PC's, running hacked programs and hacking game systems for around 10 years. I am all about tinkering and tweaking and I change my wallpaper every couple days because I get bored easily.
    I Joined the site at the end of Jan. because I needed help getting my Fascinate running at it's full potential and this site has been more helpful than any other site I have ever been a member of. In 4 days I had my phone "Root"ed and running the new Froyo release and would have been sooner but it took me 2 days to hit the "ENTER" button when it was time to install the hack!If you want to get the most out of your Fascinate, You will be able to find the answer here or someone will help you get it done.
    As long as I have my Fascinate I'll be here looking for tips and if I can help, I will gladly do so.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Welcome Don, glad to have you join in the fun. I'm not too far from you, about 2 hours south. Welcome neighbor!

Sent from my Super Clean Froyo'd Fascinate.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads