Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

o big mistakes also and come to the back of the fie

The season is not quite done yet for a pair of Toronto Maple Leafs players. Stitched Nets Jerseys . Goaltender James Reimer and defenceman Morgan Rielly have agreed to represent Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Championship. The 26-year-old Reimer appeared in 36 games for the Leafs this season, posting a 12-16-1 record with a 3.29 goals-against average and a .911 save percentage. Rielly, 20, posted two goals and 25 assists through 73 games this season, finishing the season second among all rookie NHL defencemen in assists and sixth in points at 27. Toronto finished sixth in the Atlantic Division with a 38-36-8 record. Reimer previously represented Canada at the 2011 World Championship, posting a 3-0 record with a .920 save percentage. Canada would finish fifth at the tournament. The Morweena, Man. native was also selected to represent Canada at the World Under-18 Championships but did not play due to injury. Rielly, a Vancouver native, has represented Canada at both the 2011 Under-18s and 2013 World Juniors, finishing fourth at both tournaments. The World Championship begins May 9 in Minsk, Belarus. Canada has been drawn into Group A alongside Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Slovakia and Sweden. Dzanan Musa Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Billy Paultz Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. https://www.cheapnetsonline.com/1165...rsey-nets.html . LOUIS -- Russell Martin wanted a better fate for his starting pitcher and helped deliver a happier ending.VAL ST. COME, Que. -- Alex Bilodeau is afraid of where all this momentum could be taking him. Bilodeau won his third straight World Cup moguls event Sunday, edging out teammate and rival Mikael Kingsbury. A showdown at next months Winter Games between Bilodeau, the reigning Olympic champion, and Kingsbury, the defending world champion, has the Rosemere, Que., native worried about when the intensity peaks in Sochi, Russia. "I need to admit Im a bit afraid of where were heading towards," said Bilodeau. "Every race were pushing the limit, were pushing and pushing. ... "If we continue to push before the Olympics its going to be a nice show because I dont know where its going." Canada finished Sundays competition with four medals after Chloe Dufour-Lapointe and her sister Justine took first and second place, respectively, in the womens event. Bilodeau won with a score of 26.49, while Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., followed at 25.66. Bradley Wilson of the United States was third. Bilodeau, now four years removed from being the first Canadian to win gold on home soil, said he doesnt take the pairs success for granted with the Olympics so closse. Fake Nets Jerseys. . "If we continue to push each other theres a myriad of scenarios that could come down. We could both do big mistakes also and come to the back of the field but hopefully it wont come to that point," he said. "But were two pretty constant skiers and we should make it down with no mistakes, and Mikael is a very consistent skier without doing any mistakes here or there, so I need to be on top of my game." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe meanwhile maintained shes the picture of calm after the Montreal natives latest win. She took gold with a score of 23.79, while Justine Dufour-Lapointe followed at 22.51 ahead of Japans Junko Hoshino. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe is heading to her second Olympics after finishing ninth in 2010. With nothing to compete for between now and the Winter Games, she said she wont be losing sleep during the wait. "Im not nervous at all," she said. "Yeah, for sure, its the Olympics, its going to be big, but Im expecting this for my second time on the Olympics team. Every single event that I did this year I was working on the process and to be able to go to Sochi and get the best that I can do." ' ' '

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads