Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: lost!!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

lost!!

Hi. Just bought my Fascinate yesterday and want to throw it out the window. I'm so overwhelmed. been reading lerning new stuff. have a ton of questions

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Welcome to the forum! New android handsets can be a little daunting, but I'm sure we can help with whatever questions you may have. What's up?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Welcome Aboard! As Dustin said, he can be a little challenging at first but that's part of the fun of getting a new toy. Search the board for general info and let us know if you have any specific questions/issues we can help with.

The Search Feature is your friend...

If you read a helpful post, be sure to click the "Thanks" button on that post to show you appreciated it.

Member #
    Liked
    542 times
    Welcome to the forums! I'm very sorry you're frustrated, but ditto to what my friends said above. Please don't throw your phone out the window. Let us know specifically what you need help with.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Welcome. As the others have already said, we've all been there, if not with this device with some other. So we are all patient and willing to share whatever little knowledge we may have picked up over the years. So hang in, ask some questions, and in about a week you'll be ready to start answering questions for others.

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    Welcome to the forum Blondie! Lots of great info here so try not to get too frustrated. Plenty of helpful folks more than happy to help you out so feel free to join in the discussion.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Don't give up!
    Blondie: I'm an "elderly" kind of guy by most peoples standards. I have had my phone for a month, and the mistakes I made and my general ignorance about smartphones was comical in retrospect. But I'm climbing the step learning curve and the phone is actually useful now. If you can break down your general helplessness into specific questions about the next step you need to do, what you've tried that didn't work... that's the kind of question these guys are really good at answering. Heck, even I can answer some questions and give help now!

Remove Ads

Ads