Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Hey, newbie to forum and in need of help to recover photos from my crushed galaxy s2

Hey, I need some help recovering photos from my crushed galaxy s2! The phone still turns on but the display is black and the port for the usb is crushed and unusable. I've read that you can hook up my internal sd to another phone display then download the photos. I was wondering if I could hook it up to my galaxy tablet or is there a way to physically remove the internal sd and extract the photos some other way from that! Any help is much appreciated as I have my daughters graduation pics and other family photos on the phone. I assumed it was storing them to my external sd card which I found out the hard way that you havta tell it to do that, I want make that mistake twice!!!Again thanks for any help given!

2. Ads

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    Welcome to the forum ethorn!
    Sorry to hear about your device! Unfortunately you're in a tough spot being that your usb port is damaged. That would have been your main method of retrieval, but with that option off the table, there's really not much you can do on your own. Your best bet at this point would be to find a local cell phone repair shop and see if they can take it apart and retrieve them that way.
    Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

tap'n

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks cr6! Is there any way to remotely access the bluetooth? Do you know if I can hook up my s2 to my tab2 display? If I disassemble them.

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    Not that I'm aware of no. Personally I wouldn't attempt disassembling it myself, unless you truly know what you're doing, as you could risk making things worse. Sorry to say, you really don't have many options here. If the photos are that important, I would have a professional try to recover them.
    Check you local listings for a cell phone repair place. I live in a pretty small town, and we have a couple of them. With the popularity of smartphones over the past few years, they've been cropping up everywhere.
    Good luck!

tap'n

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Because you are in such a bad state have you not backed up these photos if not your dodgy usb port will be your only hope but you will have to accept the risk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If your device have been damaged and you can not enter the system for any means, such as broken screen, black screen, but you very want to recover deleted photos. Fortunately, you are able to use this program, RecoveryTool Android Data Recovery, which can help you to retrieve lost photos on your galaxy s2 in such a situation.
    Last edited by AmandaTaylor789; 06-01-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing amazing collection. Check it out latest hot south photos from click here.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Samsung Data Recovery has special advanced functionality to detect your Samsung phone even if it is broken. With the help of this program, you can effortlessly retrieve files such as photos, music, videos, contacts, text messages, documents from Samsung phones and tablets, like Galaxy S5 and Note 4. Generally, you can recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy phones with broken screen, black screen, touch screen not work, can’t enter system.

Use
    Samsung Data Recovery on PC or Mac software.

Rajarajeswari Medical College admissionVydehi Institute of Medical Sciences admissionMS Ramaiah Medical College AdmissionBarbed wire

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sorry to learn about your gadget! Sadly you're in an extreme spot being that your usb port is harmed. That would have been your fundamental technique for recovery, however with that choice off the table, there's truly very little you can do without anyone else.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I'm new here and happen to find this post, if the photos stored in SD, that will be easier to recover before being overwritten. For deleted photos in phone memory, I don't think so...

Remove Ads

Ads