Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Car transportation

Good afternoon! My grandfather gave me his very rare car. There are two problems. The car is disassembled and is in another city. How can I move my car?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi my brother had a similar problem. His uncle bequeathed the car, but the car was taken apart into many parts. And my brother found Moving Cons This transport company did not lose a single detail, although the journey was long. My brother also insured all cargo. The brother was very pleased with the result. Each item was packed neatly.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I dream of buying a new car, but I don't know which brand to stay on

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Recently my brother came to visit me and he needed a car. I couldn't afford to give him my own, so we turned to a service like https://realcar.nyc/rent-a-range-rover-vogue-hse
    Thanks to him, my brother rented a range rover vogue in New York. The service turned out to be very high quality and easy to understand. I recommend it!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter202216031992 View Post
    Good afternoon! My grandfather gave me his very rare car. There are two problems. The car is disassembled and is in another city. How can I move my car?
    We used Upmove services. A car is a valuable and expensive asset, so choosing the right carrier is essential. Car transportation guarantees safety of transportation and safety of your car.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey! When buying a car, it is imperative to find out its history, for example, how many owners there were, what equipment was included, whether the car was in an accident. All this can be found by using Vingurus (vin finder) — it's easily checking the Vin code of the car. It's very simple. And then you will be confident in the car.

Remove Ads

Ads