Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Need career advice!

Hi there, Is it a good idea to work as a paralegal before going to law school? I heard that working as a paralegal before entering law school will provide an advantage. Is that true? Which are the best paralegal colleges in Toronto. I heard about Cestar College. Do you have any suggestions?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The general notion about Lawyers is that they are clever, cunning, smart (with negative tone) and insensitive guys.
    So, thanks for this question as this gives me an opportunity to shed some light and bring out the other side of the story.
    Lawyers spend lot of effort to pass the law exams where scoring good marks is distant dreams and there are on an average 30 plus different subjects or paper that they have to clear.
    After their law degree highly 1–2% of the total graduates passing out that year get a campus placement or get absorbed in a PAYING JOB. Most of them end up working under the seniors an

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    This is one of the top law firms https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ . The staff provides top-notch services to all of their clients. If you're in need of one of the best lawyers in Jacksonville, FL, give Your Mexico Lawyer a call, or email us to set up a free consultation. We help in bankruptcy, business law, criminal defence, family law or traffic matters, international criminal defense lawyer or help to fight debts.

Remove Ads

Ads