Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Depression

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Depression

Has anyone also have depression? What do you do to cure it?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    We get depressed after seeing such big houses and silent palaces. Grand villas make awesome and remarkable villas. This is a new housing society in the market of essaywriter which is making its name due to its work. They offer plots on easy installments so that everyone would be able to buy their houses.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ich empfehle diese Seite zu besuchen. Hier kann man eine qualitative Hilfe finden.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My best friend was depressed for years and I would definitely try to talk to him as much as possible and let him understand how big of a gift life is. He was also a drug addict with usual rollovers between weed and cocaine which made him even more vulnerable. His depression levels though were so unique that I had to ask his family to send him to a rehabilitation center like https://promis.co.uk/ where he could get back on his feet in no time. On top of that he was sent to a facility that looks like a luxury hotel and with the best staff!
    Last edited by Xarinyx; 01-26-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I had it and if I didn't meet my wife I would probably not be alive anymore as she made my life worth again!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarinyx View Post
    My best friend was depressed for years and I would definitely try to talk to him as much as possible and let him understand how big of a gift life is. He was also a drug addict with usual rollovers between weed and cocaine which made him even more vulnerable. His depression levels though were so unique that I had to ask his family to send him to a rehabilitation center like https://promis.co.uk/ where he could get back on his feet in no time. On top of that he was sent to a facility that looks like a luxury hotel and with the best staff!
    I'm glad he's fine now, and they took good care of him at promis. I know few people who have recovered successfully there.

Remove Ads

Ads