Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By oliviabacker
  • 1 Post By freestown7

Thread: Is it ok for a man to have a long hair?

Member #
    Liked
    68 times

Is it ok for a man to have a long hair?

Is it ok for a man to have a long hair?

freestown7 and ladygaga like this.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Really it’s about whether or not you have the features and / or can pick style that works best for you. If you look good with long hair, women will most likely notice that you look good. Period. Some women might not prefer men with long hair, but personal taste is personal taste.

I have one friend who’s hair I personally prefer long on him. I think it looks great and really frames his face well. I remember mentioning it to another friend and their reaction was hilarious to me. He seemed to think it implied he was too lazy or cheap to get regular hair cuts. So clearly, there may be some “judgements” to expect out in the world.

The only instances I can think of where you might not be able (or rather allowed) to have long hair is if you are young enough to still be in a school with strict dress code. Or work for a company that has a strict dress code.

If you have nothing like that holding you back - get on it. Because it takes time to grow your hair out, and trust me, surviving the in-between stages of going from short to long is the worst part. Get ready to embrace hats for a few months as your go to accessory.
    ladygaga likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Why not? Tastes differ you know. Personally I like this taper haircut and simply adore how I look. The thing is that you can part it on either side, brush it back, create a faux hawk, fashion a pompadour, spike it, or do anything you can imagine, really. Simply check out that resource for some more cool hair cut ideas and I am pretty sure you will find the one that will suit you the most. Good luck

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In this regard, I am extremely grateful to you, and I am well aware of how difficult it is to function without a competent stylist. When you can't hold yourself in check, that's when I call these guys who can do hairstyles for women over 50 https://lovehairstyles.com/hairstyle...-50-new-style/ . I value the fact that they are real professionals, and I fully trust their advice.

Remove Ads

Ads