Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to recover Google Gmail account

Google is well known company to all. It has so many web services (example: Gmail, Blogger) which are most popular and using by millions of people.

Most of the internet users has a Google account either he/she use it or not. Sometime we’ve forgot Google account password or username and don’t know what’s the login for Blogger account? In this tutorial you will find the best way to recover your Google, Gmail or Blogger accounts. Just follow the tricks what I’ve shared in this article.
    This tutorial is mainly for web beginner and non-experts users. I know the present generation is fully tech and IT minded. They know so many things about internet and technology. So please don’t make it funny if you’re experienced or expert on Google web services.
    If you do get locked out of your Google Account for some reason, be prepared to wait. The Google Help Center doesn’t have much to offer, save “Google has detection measures in place that flag accounts experiencing abnormal usage, or accounts that have been compromised.” Account reinstatement can take 10 minutes to 24 hours according to that page, but people who’ve had it happen report waiting as long as a week.
    Google Account Recovery Guide:

Recover Google Account

If you’re not sure which password you’ve used to create your Google Account, you can recover your Google account password by following the steps here.

1. Enter the email address you’re looking to recover your Google account.
    2. Now Google will ask you for the last password you remember for your account. If you’ve entered the matched last password then they will ask your for phone number you used in Google account. (Last 2 digit will show for you).
    3. You’ve to enter the correct phone number then you will get a confirmation code in your mobile. Just submit that code to Google.
    4. Google will show you new password filed to reset your Google account password.

(If your given You’ll receive a message stating either that there are no accounts in our system for your email address)

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is a tendency to create and possess a Gmail account since you can use it to do many things - sending emails in Gmail, making an Android backup via Google sync, managing Android files on Google Drive/Google Photo, etc. Hence, for those who are accustomed to using the service related to Gmail account, it would be a disaster if they forget the passcode. But luckily, this following thresd can help you to get back the passcode with ease.
    Complete Guide about Gmail Password Recovery.
    Hope it's helpful to you.
    Last edited by Alice; 04-12-2019 at 04:26 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads