Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad evening

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Sele I'm so sorry to hear about that
    I'm not very religious, but my prayers are with you and your community. Remember, people all over the country are here for you.

tapatapatalky

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by belber095 View Post
    Sele I'm so sorry to hear about that
    I'm not very religious, but my prayers are with you and your community. Remember, people all over the country are here for you.

tapatapatalky
    A big 10/4 on that!

Sele, you have a lot of people praying for your community, family, and you. My house has you and your community in our prayers.

Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    We are praying for you brother. Sorry to hear about all the destruction of life and property there. It's a bad time of year, but God is good and he was watching over you. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do to help. May God bless you and your family.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Again I wanted to say thanks for all the prayers. Just to update everyone on the situation, I definitely feel blessed to be sitting in my home and typing this with no damage. Our county was one of the hardest hit in terms of property damage, but fortunately there were no lives lost here. Our county is very rural and very small, the one middle school we have was totally destroyed and the only high school was heavily damaged. Schools here are closed until May 2nd to give them time to figure out what they are going to do. About have the roads in the county are still closed due to damage and they are ticketing people who they find sightseeing. When you come to a traffic stop youhave to be able to guve a legitimate reason for being on the road you are on I have many friends and church members with minor damage due to trees or wind. There are many who have lost everything they have but all still have their lives. So overall, I think everyone awoke this morning feeling very blessed.

Tap tap tap

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Sele, thanks for the update.
    DejaVu

Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    Appreciate you keeping us in the loop, bro.

Tapatalk'd

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    Thanks Sele.
    I was thinking if you have a PayPal acct you can post for us, perhaps some of us could donate whatever we could to help some of the families in your community. I know times are tough for everyone especially in this economy, but I'd be willing to donate a few bucks, as I'm sure every little bit will help. To tell you the truth, I'd much rather donate the money to you, for to give to your church for them to distribute to those families in need. Nothing against the RedCross, but I'm sometimes hesitant in donating to them, as more often than not, the money doesnt always make it to the families that really need it. Whereas a local church is much more likely to have a better impact in my opinion.

(Just a thought )

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I appreciate that. Let me see what kind of funds are being set up and I'll let you know.

This thread has been struck by a rooted Thunderbolt.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Attachment 333

Don't know how well you can see it but i took this from my front yard. It was about a mile away but i could still hear it from my yard. My kids were going nuts for new to get inside but i was more comfortable being able to see where it was and where it was going at the time. I guess I'm just a little nuts.

This thread has been struck by a rooted Thunderbolt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

CR6
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    Amazing!

"Guidelines of Conduct" for Galaxyforums.net

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads