Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirts steelerssportshop Jersey

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell will play football this season and says it was always his intention to do so.Bell told Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com that he will return to the Steelers during the team’s bye in Week Seven. He expects to be ready to play in time for Pittsburgh Week Eight against the Cleveland Browns. Of course https://www.steelerssportshop.com , he will have to sign his franchise tender in order to return to the team and be able to play.Bell said he hasn’t played for the Steelers thus far because he didn’t want to put another high volume workload season on his body before he has a chance to reach free agency after this season.“It sucks having to sit out football,” Bell said. “I want to play. I want to win games and the playoffs.“But I’ve gotta take this stand. Knowing my worth and knowing I can tear a ligament or get surgery at any time, I knew I couldn’t play 16 games with 400 or more touches.”Bell has averaged 27-28 touches per game he’s played over the last two seasons. His 406 rushes and receptions last season was a career high.Bell hopes his future remains with the Steelers and noted he wants to ultimately retire as a member of the franchise. However, he still wants a contract to represent his value sufficiently and believes the guaranteed money he seeks will be readily available next March when he becomes a free agent.“I know the guaranteed money will be there (in March) Pittsburgh Steelers Customized Jerseys ,” Bell said. “If a team wanted to, they could definitely do what they needed to do to make me happy and satisfied.” The Pittsburgh Steelers have some notable injury concerns to worry about as they prepare to face the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, with three key starters named among the walking wounded in Mike Tomlin’s weekly press conference on Tuesday.Top of that list of names was Ben Roethlisberger, having suffered an injury to his non throwing hand in the first half of the game against the Cleveland Browns. While it expected he will still be able to face the Ravens Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirts , it would not be a surprise if he rested for most of the week and will likely wear a protective glove on his left hand on game day. With Coty Sensabaugh now the apparent starter at cornerback, his progress with an injury that forced him from the game early in Week 8 will be one to keep an eye on. However, after Tomlin confirmed that Artie Burns had been benched for being late to the team’s walk through on Saturday, there is always a chance he will be getting his job back this Sunday anyway.As well as Matt Feiler played in his absence https://www.steelerssportshop.com/hats , the return of a healthy Marcus Gilbert would be a huge boost against Baltimore, but the Steelers’ coach had little to offer in the way of positive news about him or Sensabaugh beyond the platitudes he usually uses when discussing injured players.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads