Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

The thermostat of the summer air conditioner is set to 68

Has anyone had a bad experience with guest's standards-setting the thermostat too low, which will cause the air conditioner to break down?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    How did this happen?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I've encountered a similar problem, it's not very pleasant. But it doesn't lead to a breakdown, and it just leads to discomfort. Well, I've had it that way. It just makes me uncomfortable. However, low temperatures don't hurt our air conditioner. I have a smart thermostat, and I can remotely adjust the temperature/variable current and set high and low settings. The only thing to worry about is health, and it definitely won't break down. I recently bought myself a new generation air conditioner. It has one very cool function, it takes care of your health and selects the optimal temperature. Together with the air conditioner, a clock reads your data and determines the optimum temperature for you. I hope my information was helpful. https://www.airconservicing.org/

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I meet a lot of people who have this type of problem. They buy aircons, and after some time they start to crack and become useless. I have one friend that owns an aircon, and few weeks ago he woke with a problem. The aircon leaking problem made him very upset, he almost wanted to buy another one. I know a website that is specialized with aircons and I recommended him with pleasure. After some time the problem was solved and he was very delighted. My advice is to be careful where you buy stuff from. Buy from companies that have a lot of years on the market, to be sure you are not tricked.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Its a common problem and I also faced this issue. I was in Sydney when I faced this issue. I discuss it with my neighbor and he recommend me to consult with aircon Sydney . Aircon Sydney is a company who is dealing in repairing and maintenance of air conditioners. I contact them and their team came to my house. They just adjust it and told me that i f you have a smart thermostat then low temperature will not hurt your air conditioner.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just didn't know what a smart thermostat is? How does he work? After doing a little research on what is internet of things iot , here's what I can share with you. A smart thermostat controls your home's heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. The smart thermostat provides Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing the user to program and control the thermostat from desktop and mobile devices.

Remove Ads

Ads