Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Adam Butler Jersey

Sometimes Adam Butler Jersey , you just know whatís coming.If you spend years and years watching sports, indulging yourself into following your favorite team, scouting the other teams, and watching game after game, week after week ó as most of us have ó you just develop a sixth sense about these things. I canít promise that the Patriots are going to go into Arrowhead Stadium and win, though I do think they have a good chance. Heck, I canít even promise that weíre going to get a good game on Sunday. But if I were a betting man ó and Iím not, even though I like to act like it sometimes ó I would bet this Patriots-Chiefs rematch, with a trip to Super Bowl LIII on the line, is going to be a classic. It just has all the makings for an epic AFC Championship Game, and I just have that feeling. My spider sense is tingling, so to speak. If this game is anything like the one these two teams played at Gillette Stadium back in October ó an absolute shootout that resulted in a 43-40 New England victory ó we wonít be disappointed.Of course, there is no element of this game more fascinating than the quarterback matchup. You couldnít script a better storyline than this. You have Tom Brady, the 41-year-old veteran who has accomplished everything you can accomplish as an NFL quarterback and then some Elandon Roberts Color Rush Jersey , starting for New England. You have Patrick Mahomes, the 23-year-old newbie and soon-to-be MVP who appears to be in line to become the next generationís Brady, starting for Kansas City. Is there any way to top that?There is so much on the line for both quarterbacks. Brady has been hearing for years ó not just months, but YEARS ó that he is washed up, over the hill, on his last breath. Yet, he has led the Patriots to the Super Bowl in three out of the last four seasons. Once again, heís fighting to cling to his glory, and his status as the king of the AFC. Meanwhile, Mahomes is the young gun with his entire career ahead of him. He hasnít accomplished much in the NFL yet, other than turning in one of the all-time great quarterback seasons in his first year as a starter, slinging for an incredible 50 touchdowns and over 5,000 passing yards. But beating Brady and the Patriots in the AFC title game and leading the Chiefs to their first Super Bowl appearance in almost 50 years would be historic. To put it simply, this game could mean two things: the groundhog could see his shadow https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Devin-Mccourty-Jersey , which would mean at least one more year of Brady and the Patriots ruling the football world. Or, this could be the official ďpassing of the torchĒ game in which Mahomes and the Chiefs succeed the Pats as the team to beat in the NFL. It will be one or the other.Another interesting aspect of this game: we have absolutely no idea which version of Bob Suttonís Kansas City defense is going to show up on Sunday. Will it be the defense that spent four months of the regular season looking like hot garbage, ranking 24th in the NFL? Or will it be the defense that absolute obliterated Andrew Luck, Marlon Mack and the Indianapolis Colts this past Saturday? Also, which version of New Englandís offense will we see? It could be the one that struggled mightily on the road this season, particularly in Jacksonville, Detroit, Tennessee and Pittsburgh, in which Brady truly did look washed up while trying to play without any weapons. Or it could be the one that we saw on Sunday; the one that absolutely pounded the ball down the throats of the Los Angeles Chargers, particularly rookie Sony Michel who found the end zone three times and rushed for 129 yards.Imagine if we get that dominant Patriots run game against that dominant Chiefs defense? It will be quite the show.And then, last but not least, there is the weather factor. Itís going to be cold. Like, potentially subzero conditions. Possibly the coldest game in the history of Arrowhead Stadium. Brady has proved himself in several of these kinds of games. Mahomes proved himself during last weekís Kansas City Snow Bowl game against the Colts.This week, we will see if they are truly on the same level. But one thing is for sure: legends are made in January Phillip Dorsett Color Rush Jersey , when the weather is cold and there is something huge, such as a trip to the Super Bowl, on the line.Get ready, ladies and gentlemen. I donít know for sure what will happen, but it just really feels like we are going to be watching an AFC Championship Game for the ages on Sunday. Nothing is better than January football. Coming off one of their best games of the season, the New England Patriots played arguably their worst against the Tennessee Titans. The team was overwhelmed in all three phases and as a result blown out 34-10. Along the way, all 46 players on the game-day roster saw time on the field. Letís take a look at the snap count numbers from the contest:The offensive line had plenty of moving piecesAfter the Patriots already deactivated starting right guard Shaq Mason on Saturday, the team saw plenty of movement along its offensive line during the game. Left tackle Trent Brown played just 38 of 66 snaps (58%) after dealing with illness and back issues, while right tackle Marcus Cannon also had to leave the game for four snaps at one point (62; 94%). Meanwhile, backup LaAdrian Waddle was on the field for 35 snaps (53%), as only two men ó guards Joe Thuney and Ted Karras ó did not leave it once. The result of all the moving parts was an inconsistent performance in both the running and the passing game.Chris Hogan still holds the number three receiver spotHe was targeted just once all day, but Chris Hogan still appears to firmly hold onto the third receiver spot ó at least thatís what he did yesterday. The veteran was on the field for 54 snaps (82%), the same number as Julian Edelman and just one fewer than Josh Gordon. Behind the top trio, Phillip Dorsett had his busiest day since week five: the 25-year old played 15 of 66 snaps (23%) while finishing with two receptions for 18 yards.New England was focused on stopping the run... and unsuccessfulA look at the Patriotsí defensive personnel shows that New England was trying its best to stop the run. Nickel and dime defensive backs Duron Harmon (23 of 65; 35%) and Jonathan Jones (22; 34%) were only used in specific packages Julian Edelman Jersey , while pass rushing linemen Adam Butler (12; 18%) and Adrian Clayborn (8; 12%) had a limited impact. Meanwhile, New Englandís bigger run stoppers up front saw regular time on the field. Despite the defenseís attempts at making Tennessee one-dimensional, the Titans still rushed for 150 yards on 36 attempts.Sony Michel had a light workload in his returnAfter missing two games because of a knee injury, first-round running back Sony Michel returned to the field on Sunday. The rookie had a relatively quiet day: he was on the field for just 17 snaps (of 66; 26%) and carried the football 11 times for 31 yards. The team was obviously easing him back into the lineup, so a bigger workload should be expected to come Michelís way after the bye week.Just three players were on the field for 100% of the snapsConsidering the gameís blowout nature, it was not surprise to see the Patriots pull starters late in the game. Quarterback Tom Brady and center David Andrews, for example, played just 88% of snaps (58 of 66) while only two offensive players went wire-to-wire: the aforementioned Joe Thuney ó now the only remaining player with a playing time share of 100% on the year ó and Ted Karras played all 66 snaps. On defense, meanwhile, cornerback Jason McCourty was the only player to not sit out one of the unitís 65 snaps.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I can say that I am a betting guy. I mean, I like to bet on sports, and it seems to me that I'm good at it. I can advise you the bookmaker that I use. Here is a link to their website http://1xbet.info.ke/. Try it, in my opinion this is a good option, given that there are quick payments and a convenient interface, the option is generally perfect.

Remove Ads

Ads