Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

A man to start a family. What is he?

A man to start a family. What is he?
    Now frequent ads or statuses on the Internet such as "I Want to meet a man to create a family." But how? First you need to decide on your requirements for a potential husband. What do women usually include in the list of qualities of a real man? They want him to be attractive in appearance, intelligent, kind, faithful, with a sense of humor, affectionate, romantic, understanding, generous, determined, able to solve not only their problems, but also to take care of the woman he loved.

Frankly, you ever seen in your life? It would be ideal, moreover, these qualities are hardly compatible in a single real person. Often women want a combination of incongruous. For example, if you want a kind and sensitive romance, know that, most likely, it will be a person poorly adapted to life, with a soft character, he can not be decisive.

You want a bold and decisive, this earner, quickly solving the problem, then be prepared for the fact that before the romantic sighs under the moon he is far away, he will not throw you endless flowers, confessions, but will be able to adequately provide for the family. Decide with whom it will be comfortable to live together, most importantly, do not overdo it with the requirements. You also need to think about their qualities of character. Maybe you're too determined. Or not enough initiative? What prevents you to bring the relationship to marriage? Try to answer these questions.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Strange guy is like? I honestly think that people are all strange. Many meet through the Internet. I do not approve of such a method. I think that the best option for dating is real life. By walking in the park and eating ice cream. This is happiness and you should strive for it.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To find the faithful and caring companion of life is the goal of many lonely hearts. The ideal gentleman is dreaming of young girls experienced representatives of the weaker sex and those who have a pension close. Moreover, the latter category of mature ladies is often unfair society. Quite often, wondering where you can meet a man after 50 https://www.dating.com/3-best-tips-on-dating-over-50/ in response, offensive humor and comments come in, but all this is nothing more than remnants of the past and a clear demonstration of the ossification of society. For half a century, this is an age of happiness, mutual mutually conscious love and maturity-based understanding. The majority of the family in the face of children and grandchildren constant hobbies are set life priorities, there is a confident vision of tomorrow. All these moments favorably distinguish the female person over fifty from the young rivals, however, along with life experience comes the rigidity in assessing the changes taking place.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree with you. Trying to equip women's happiness, many ladies start with lists of places where they meet a man after 50 years of the necessary qualities of a future cavalier and completely forget about their own person. Going in search of a sweet heart, it is important to understand not only what it will be but also what it is ready to offer it. Not folding relationships in adulthood is not uncommon reason is the reluctance to hear a partner. People with a lot of life experience are picky and even very picky when choosing a partner.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is very simple to get acquainted on the Internet. But it is difficult to find a decent person. If you make excessive demands, then a normal and adequate person will be afraid to respond to your messages. Therefore, you need to live easier!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am sure that every man should strive for a family. It's so wonderful to come home and see a beautiful loving wife and little children. Don't waste your time and start by reading the Blendr app review. It will give you understanding.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by karebom View Post
    Strange guy is like? I honestly think that people are all strange. Many meet through the Internet. I do not approve of such a method. I think that the best option for dating is real life. By walking in the park and eating ice cream. This is happiness and you should strive for it.
    Hey, stop being so naive and look deeper. Simply there are such girls, as for example in London with Warwick Avenue, even for one night with such beauty it is possible to forget about all nasvet and as it is fine that there is an amazing opportunity easily and quickly to get acquainted with them.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, how's it doing? What do u think about relationships when boyfriend is younger than gf?I gotta boyfriend but he is 5 years youger than me so I am not sure if it can be serious.. I read different articles here https://signalscv.com/2019/10/younge...have-a-future/ and I cant understand some tips there so I want to know your opinion.. What can you say about that?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Though nowadays we easily can talk with people online, it's still very difficult for us to meet our love fast. I believe that you all need to check these dating tips on https://ahtribune.com/culture-media/...ting-tips.html because they can be very useful if you have any problems with these things.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello! I used to think that I had found the man with whom I want to build a family, but now I want to divorce. Who knows a good law firm to help me with this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads