Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Carl Nassib Jersey Stitched

Cleveland Browns Podcast - Next Up On The DBN Network: Ez Does It 9/8/18 Alas Nick Chubb Jersey 2019 , we have reached the eve of the regular season, when all can be right with the world because our beloved (r)orange helmets will be playing on Sundays.Rejoice and smile at strangers - these are good times indeed!That is, at least there will be some football, and so I gab about all that a little bit in the latest Ez Does It. It had been a while since I yakked at you wonderful people and among other things, got into:Hard Knocks Youth Carl Nassib Jersey , and in particular Hue JacksonBaker Mayfield, bona fide QBOTFTyrod Taylor and his limitationsHue Jackson being among the biggest limiting factorThe organizational structure and how things might play outJohn Dorsey and his (so far) very good looking draftThere’s probably some other stuff in there, but as an open to the season you could do worse.It’s probably not as HYPE as is the style these days but suffice it to say I’ve got plenty enough of it with respect the aforementioned Mayfield and superfreak Myles Garrett.The rest is more than a little tempered, given our shared past experiences. Give it a listen by hitting the player at the top of the page.You could likewise utilize the widget located in between the article and comments’ section of not just this but every DBN article.Or, go here:Appreciate all comments as you may offer below.Either way you should like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter Carl Nassib Jersey Stitched , or to do your own show up on the ‘Network just shoot me an email: ezweav@gmail.comThanks for listening!The DBN NetworkBrowns’ Fans Talking To Browns’ Fans The Titans upgrade their offensive line."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily Dawg ChowRufio’s PlaybookCommunity Mock Draft2019 NFL Mock Draft: Tennessee Titans Select OG Cody Ford at No. 19New,5commentsThe Titans upgrade their offensive line.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: Tennessee Titans Select OG Cody Ford at No. 19Jerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsWith the 19th pick in the 2019 DBN Community NFL Mock Draft, the Tennessee Titans select...Cody Ford, OG, OklahomaThe selection and write-up were made by UberTater:Pokorny: “Tennessee’s quarterback situation is tough to figure out. A former 2nd overall Youth Shon Coleman Jersey , Mariota has been a bit of a bust, but I also think the Titans have failed to surround him with high-caliber offensive personnel during his time in Tennessee. Ford is a good pick to address the guard position, nonetheless.”The Pittsburgh Steelers are up next, led by Robo Dawg.2019 DBN Community Mock Draft ResultsPickTeamUsernameSelectionPickTeamUsernameSe lection

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads