Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

What are you favorite hobbies?

What are you favorite hobbies? For example I like sports)

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Sport is great! What exactly do you like? Also I can say that I like escape rooms, for example last time we were in Thor escape room https://questfactor.us/thor-redmond-escape-room very cool experience! I recommend you to try such way to spend time

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hairdressing is my hobby and I hope it's gonna be my profession soon. Now I'm making haircuts for my friends only but I dream about my own professional beauty salon. Now my appartment is a salon for me. Just purchased a professional hair dryer. I also have a mirror with led lights and professional scissors. These tools are just enough for basic hair styling.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Man, my favorite hobby is to take bath and relax! A like it more than anything else, and you know, it helps me to relax, but I like it with some calming things. Look huckleberry strain this is what I mostly like!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello. I love to lead an active lifestyle. I really like to jump on a trampoline. This is my favorite pastime. I bought a trampoline last year. By the way, it was not as easy as I thought, but these guys helped me with advice - https://trampolines.guide/best-trampoline-2019-top-reviews-ratings/. I began to study acrobatic jumps and various tricks. Wait for me in the circus))
    Last edited by Neram; 12-02-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I spend a lot of time on the Internet. I work here https://1xbet.com/en/. I'm enjoying my work. I make good money, but I lack communication, so I understand you. I'm interested to know about who else works on the Internet?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    As for me I like music very much!!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I also like music and even have several instruments at home. Guitar is my favorite! Now I want to find the best phaser pedal for it, can you help me with this? I check this article and it is quite difficult to choose right model. Thanks in advance!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello! I have several hobbies: I play the guitar, draw, write poetry and of course go in for sports. My favorite is sports. Without sports, I can not imagine my life. My favorite sport is definitely golf.
    Surely many of you will be surprised, because in the 21st century a person playing golf is a rarity!) I started playing golf, as every man in our family was involved in this sport. My grandfather and dad taught me to play well. They were some of the best players in our state. I was very proud of them!
    When I learned the basics of golf, I didn't know How To Clean Golf Clubs. I never managed to clean my golf club well. Fortunately, my father and grandfather explained to me what I was doing wrong.
    It’s so good that in time there are educational articles like this one: https://golf-hook.com/blog/how-to-clean-golf-clubs/
    Thanks to them, beginners will be able to clean their golf clubs without any problems.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Turn your hobby into revenue stream! You can take your business to the next level with a 100% customizable and reliable UberEats clone app. The app is built with cutting-edge technology according to the latest market trends. Key features such as wallet integration, in-app navigation, etc., can propel the app among the masses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads